CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

With ALL these complaints I bet MOST of YOU STILL copp...U guys never fail...

So true...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I GOT A FEELIN PPL WILL REGRET PASSING....ME IM ON THE FENCE....THESE LOOK TOTALLY DIFF. FROM THE SAMPLES....ITIS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

i hope footlocker does get them...that way everyone can use the F"&F like we did on the CB34s

but i hope they dont get put on the exclusion list...

Well, its no doubt they do look good and better than 99% of other shoes out. Its just the changes threw people off so much, they abandoned the idea of getingthem. Iam sure, they will regret it when these disappear from stores.

I'm wholly satisfied with my all blacks. I saw these at my spot and put them down with the quickness. The bottom looks tacky IMO.

yeeeeh im feeelin that pic right there !! mosdef a copp lol , but it do look like a now later apple CANDY SOLES !! LOL

they woulda been a def cop if the sole was clear like they looked like they were gonna originally be...but whatever ill jus put my $200 to better use

i still wanna know what part of the shoe is "reflective" according to the "Reflective" section theyre in on NDC's Members Only section

the pic that blackmagnus51 posted makes me kinda want these now. I still have to see them in person b4 i make a decision first

Back
Top Bottom