CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

different but i like. i'm not into all these bright#$@+ colors and all that. it's a foam so it's a must have for me.

Y MUST NIKE BE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET NINJAZ OPEN OFF OF 1 LOOK THEN CHANGE IT LAST MINUTE..SMH

BUT BEIN A FOAMZ FEEN, I THINK I STILL WILL COP

that pic look a little better but like i said earlier i'll probably pick these up when they 150 or less

Even though ya don't appreciate em now...da fact that these dont yellow comes in handy in da long run.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Even though ya don't appreciate em now...da fact that these dont yellow comes in handy in da long run.
yessszur thats correct, some people will regret.
grin.gif
i know iwont regret it...
smokin.gif

for a shoe that everybody is passing on, they sure did sell out quick. I should have stuck to my instincts and ordered them when they first appeared on NDC.Messing around with NT i was thinking they were gonna be around for a little while.

Originally Posted by DCmetroArea

for a shoe that everybody is passing on, they sure did sell out quick. I should have stuck to my instincts and ordered them when they first appeared on NDC. Messing around with NT i was thinking they were gonna be around for a little while.

tell me about it
eyes.gif

I waiting on pys to post them now
smh.gif

must say im a bit intrigued with the new pictures, although they're still not on my "cop" list

these joints are still garbage but i dont wanna regret a year or two from now..when these gon drop in stores or so?

i just called DTLR (dc area/baltimore area urban acct) and they said they should be recieving them in DEC. Im still gonna try to find them online this week

Originally Posted by DCmetroArea

for a shoe that everybody is passing on, they sure did sell out quick. I should have stuck to my instincts and ordered them when they first appeared on NDC. Messing around with NT i was thinking they were gonna be around for a little while.
same thing i was thinkin.....now i dont have a pair
eyes.gif

HA. That means you can't decide for your self, and you decide based on the poll and feel.
It has nothing to do with the translucent sole, but the yellow for the sole will catch more dirt and !@!! and look more ugly than anything. These are uglybecause the yellow that came out looks too generic, and looks like a color they'd use for some child building blocks.

Yeah, the new color looks like a puke yellow instead of the samples, which were true cactus green...come on Nike

Dudes in the D.C./Baltimore area are gonna cop regardless of what this board thinks or say...Hell I prolly end up coppin..If I can get a nice#*%#discount..

Back
Top Bottom