CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

blackcact.jpg

It's funny how that works out.

Had these in my hands at my spot the other day. They do look nicer in person than some of the recent pics we've been seeing, but I just couldn't bringmyself to drop $200 on these after I just copped a new North Face.

Did these release at Niketowns yet? Maybe my boy can hook me up with his discount.
nerd.gif

I just saw them in person. They look a lot better than the pics. I'm still going to wait till they go on sell to copp.

Fordham road foot locker just got these in...full size run, about 70 pairs...go in and ask for Christian
pimp.gif

Got mine yesterday at Footlocker. I live in the Baltimore. THe chick at DTLR told me that footlocker had em and i thought she didnt know what she was talkinabout. These are nice IMO. You cant tell from the pic but these have a gloss to them. They are shiner compared to the black on black one.

Hey DC can you post the Footlocker SKU #. I'm going to try and do a send sell, my FTL is not getting them. Thanks

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Hey DC can you post the Footlocker SKU #. I'm going to try and do a send sell, my FTL is not getting them. Thanks

yes please pm me or post the sku for these. Much appreciate. The sku is located on your receipt if you didn't know.

i wont be able to do it until i get home tonight at 11:30. I work and go to school. Is the SKU on the box or the reciept? Man i asked my dude in one of myclasses and he told me that alot of footlockers in baltimore got like 40+ pairs. He said one spot called Mondawin got 400 prs.Mondawin is the hood spot withall the vicious stores. I thought these were gonna be somewhat exclusive. Guess not lol.

He said one spot called Mondawin got 400 prs

Thank the Good Lord!!!!!!!!!...

Now i just gotta get to that Shoe City before the rest of the damn city and throw me a pair on lay-a-way...

Hopefully, the Shoe City around my way will get them so I won't have to rush...
pimp.gif

He said one spot called Mondawin got 400 prs.Mondawin is the hood spot with all the vicious stores.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Mondawmin always gets a large amount when it comes to foams ..It has prolly the 2 biggest /busiest shoe stores in the city both w/ Urban Energy Accounts..AndBlade you already know these will be going under alot of christmas trees in Bmore..everybody gonna have the same christmas outfit
laugh.gif

^Like to give HarmCity props for mentioning "Gordon Parks".... Dope.
Gordon Parks is PIFF!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

He said one spot called Mondawin got 400 prs.Mondawin is the hood spot with all the vicious stores.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Mondawmin always gets a large amount when it comes to foams ..It has prolly the 2 biggest /busiest shoe stores in the city both w/ Urban Energy Accounts..And Blade you already know these will be going under alot of christmas trees in Bmore..everybody gonna have the same christmas outfit
laugh.gif

^Like to give HarmCity props for mentioning "Gordon Parks".... Dope.
Gordon Parks is PIFF!
smokin.gif

man i dont think these will sell as well in baltimore because most baltimore dudes are afraid of colors like that. If its not blk/blu then its blk/redor blk/blk or blk/grey. Then again they probaby will sell because its christmas and they are foamposites errr umm imean Dopes lol

Back
Top Bottom