Cadillac DTS or Chrysler 300

i dont understand how anybody thats driven the DTS can ever recommend it over that pos 300

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

300C/SRT8

STS>DTS
Love the STS.  Back to the q at hand - Cadillac is (supposed to be) a luxury marque, and a Chrysler is really more akin to a Ford (maybe Mercury, RIP) or Buick.  The Chrysler may look the part, but the Caddy has the goods under the sheet metal.

Originally Posted by yes

i dont understand how anybody thats driven the DTS can ever recommend it over that pos 300
because da DTS is FRONT WHEEL DRIVE.... which means its as nimble as a elephant on a oil slick with iceskates on.

300 while some say is played out is SUPERIOR when it comes to drive ability.

laugh.gif
at this thread.

Caddy handsdown.

A caddy drives itself all you gonna do is sit in the driver seat.

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
at this thread.

Caddy handsdown.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

this thread proves of terrible alot of ya are with car knowledge...they're discontinuing da DTS for a reason....
[h1]2010 Cadillac DTS[/h1]
Choose Cadillac DTS Style:

[h3]C/D Overview:[/h3]
The DTS lingers in the Cadillac lineup because it still sells in decent numbers, but this large, front-wheel-drive sedan should be off to the retirement home soon. Luxury and safety features abound, and for even more rear-seat space, a long-wheelbase DTS-L is available.

laugh.gif
at this thread.

Caddy handsdown.

^

Childd please, I have a caddy deville. I know exactly how they drive.

Like I said op, all you have to do is sit in the driver seat and that caddy will drive itself.

A lot of you cats in here telling him what to get have probably never sat behind the wheel of a caddy or 300.

laugh.gif
at people talking like he really looking for a performance type vehical while picking these 2 cars.... if dude was looking for performance he would have chosen 2 other types of cars... dont listen to Mr V4 out there.. front wheel drive will do you fine unless you are the type to push them to the limits...

Well let me say, I'm not looking to buy any of theses vehicles. I'm planing a road trip to FL from NY and me and my boy are at odds in which car looks better (we renting for the drive down). I guess I should have lead with that.

Back
Top Bottom