California propositions thread: Props 1,2,3,8,9,11,12 Pass, Props 4,5,6,7,10 fail

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yes on 8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Wow, look at the counties that are voting Yes on Prop 8
indifferent.gif
. Damn Inland Cali.

Looks like California will be the first state to use its constitution to take right away from people.
tired.gif

I'm disappointed in this state which just gave the majority of its votes to a black president, then goes and does this.
tired.gif

can the folks on NT who voted YES on proposition 8 explain the rationale behind it? all the propaganda about "religious freedom" and forcing schools to teach students about %$!#%/gay issues was complete horse****

im gonna be glad when these elections are over, i'm tired of that Gavin Newsome "whether you like it or not" commercial
indifferent.gif
what's there to explain? it's gross and disgusting, if you are religious you believe it's a sin, and if you aren't religious thenwhat do you believe in evolution? how does homosexuality fit into evolution? it doesn't, it's an abnormal state of mind. and to allow gay marriage isbasically saying "hey it's ok if want to be gay and marry". marriage is something that the CHURCH created, it's not a right between homosexuals and never was. religion is always going to be intertwined with politics, this state was founded byreligious people, look on American currency "IN GOD WE TRUST".....

you can do whatever you want in your bedroom behind close doors, but it certinley doesn't need to be in my kids text books when they go to school.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

avhgti.png
+
obama1.jpg

Thats right
pimp.gif
Today was a good day
pimp.gif
You know He supports Gay marriage right?
laugh.gif
That's why I voted for McCain and I'm a Democrat.

But I have no problem with Obama being president.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Men have penises, women have vagina's.
I don't what this has to do with anything.
First of all, you don't have to have sexual relations to be a happy, married couple.
You don't have to be married to be happy either and that has everything to do with it.

No doubt, but if you're just a couple and not married, you don't have the same rights that a man/woman marriage would have.
Why should gay couples be denied the same rights and privlidges as a man/woman marriage?

West2East wrote:
I hope 1A does NOT pass. It is a serious waste of money. No accountability whatsoever. Great idea that needs to be reworded. Plus CA needs to cut all this spending. We can't just keep spending! I also can't believe Prop 2 passed with such large numbers yet 8 is even this close. It's a damn shame.
smh.gif

I disagree.
I think it's long overdue.

It could be written better though, but I fear that if it doesn't pass now, it won't get done until way too late.

Originally Posted by Stork

indifferent.gif
. Damn Inland Cali.

Looks like California will be the first state to use its constitution to take right away from people.
tired.gif

I'm disappointed in this state which just gave the majority of its votes to a black president, then goes and does this.
tired.gif

can the folks on NT who voted YES on proposition 8 explain the rationale behind it? all the propaganda about "religious freedom" and forcing schools to teach students about %$!#%/gay issues was complete horse****

im gonna be glad when these elections are over, i'm tired of that Gavin Newsome "whether you like it or not" commercial
indifferent.gif
what's there to explain? it's gross and disgusting, if you are religious you believe it's a sin, and if you aren't religious then what do you believe in evolution? how does homosexuality fit into evolution? it doesn't, it's an abnormal state of mind. and to allow gay marriage is basically saying "hey it's ok if want to be gay and marry". marriage is something that the CHURCH created, it's not a right between homosexuals and never was. religion is always going to be intertwined with politics, this state was founded by religious people, look on American currency "IN GOD WE TRUST".....

you can do whatever you want in your bedroom behind close doors, but it certinley doesn't need to be in my kids text books when they go to school.
if you must think of it like that...think of it as God's way of avoiding over crowding. We honestly dont need everyone in the worldreproducing
and if you must think its a sin, its not your job to say what someone else can do...that is GODS JOB...not YOU

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by West2East

I hope 1A does NOT pass. It is a serious waste of money. No accountability whatsoever. Great idea that needs to be reworded. Plus CA needs to cut all this spending. We can't just keep spending! I also can't believe Prop 2 passed with such large numbers yet 8 is even this close. It's a damn shame.
smh.gif

You Trippin'....

Dude aint lying.. People better not $@#% that grocery prices are going to rise faster than gas prices... I KNOW many farms are going to close down b/c of thisstupid prop..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
animals are gonna get eaten anyways
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
AND people will get sick and die from food being imported from other countries whereanimals still get tortured 100x as worse
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Men have penises, women have vagina's.
I don't what this has to do with anything.
First of all, you don't have to have sexual relations to be a happy, married couple.
You don't have to be married to be happy either and that has everything to do with it.

No doubt, but if you're just a couple and not married, you don't have the same rights that a man/woman marriage would have.
Why should gay couples be denied the same rights and privlidges as a man/woman marriage?
Well if they are together and happy than why should it matter. Civil Union can cover a lot of bases that they need anyways. I do agree with you on1A though.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

avhgti.png
+
obama1.jpg

Thats right
pimp.gif
Today was a good day
pimp.gif

the irony
laugh.gif
indeed. seriously, im not a fan of gay people in particular or anything, but i'm sure none of you would like it if the government triedtelling you who you could and couldn't marry. let them live.

indifferent.gif
. Damn Inland Cali.

tired.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
what's there to explain? it's gross and disgusting, if you are religious you believe it's a sin, and if you aren't religious then what do you believe in evolution? how does homosexuality fit into evolution? it doesn't, it's an abnormal state of mind. and to allow gay marriage is basically saying "hey it's ok if want to be gay and marry". marriage is something that the CHURCH created, it's not a right between homosexuals and never was. religion is always going to be intertwined with politics, this state was founded by religious people, look on American currency "IN GOD WE TRUST".....

The fundamental flaw of your argument is that you believe this is a religious issue. It is not. You can be against homosexuality all you want butthere is a line that is crossed when the majority decides it's okay to take away a fundamental right of the minority just because they feel "it'swrong". There is going to be a constitutional AMENDMENT that will deny a part of society the rights everyone else has. You can believe that marriage is areligious institution and I won't disagree with that. What you have to understand though is that not everyone shares YOUR particular religion. It seemslike those who have voted for Prop 8 have forgotten that there is a separation of church and state in this nation and it's a DAMN shame if this passes.

Dude aint lying.. People better not $@#% that grocery prices are going to rise faster than gas prices... I KNOW many farms are going to close down b/c of this stupid prop..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
animals are gonna get eaten anyways
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
AND people will get sick and die from food being imported from other countries where animals still get tortured 100x as worse
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I believe this law won't officialy "start" until 2015.

Here, read this: http://niketalk.com/topic/123221?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/123221?page=1

Meth pretty much knocks it out of the park.

I disagree.
I think it's long overdue.

It could be written better though, but I fear that if it doesn't pass now, it won't get done until way too late.
The thing about it though is their is NO accountability meaning we would be giving them all this money year after year and they aren'trequired to show anything for it. I'm all for building the railway, but I'm not for giving up all this money year after year only to see no progress.

its not your job to say what someone else can do.
and it's not anyone's job either to tell them that they can't vote yes.

I voted yes on 8 based on my values. Are you trying to impose your values on me and say that I can't vote yes on 8?

It goes both ways regardless. Let the votes decide.

Originally Posted by enyceking

let them chickens stretch they legz got dammit
Why, either way they are going to die anyway.
if you were being raised as food would you rather spend your days in a box or a condo??

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

if you must think of it like that...think of it as God's way of avoiding over crowding. We honestly dont need everyone in the world reproducing
and if you must think its a sin, its not your job to say what someone else can do...that is GODS JOB...not YOU
His way of preventing over crowding? You cannot be effing serious. He said "be fruitful and multiply". Why would He go againstthat?
laugh.gif
And I'm sure death would take care of things. And don'tsay their isn't enough food or water. There is. We were taught to eat to live. There is plenty of food. Check peoples' cabinets and fridges.

And your right it is His job to judge but don't we live in a system where judges and juries send people to be fried in a chair or injected with poison?

But whose judging? Everyone I've seen are giving their opinions. When you give your opinion on murdering being wrong aren't you judging too?

And another thing. If its truly natural then would males be able to carry children as well? Why can't men breast feed? Why doesn't a mans chest fillwith milk for the baby? Why does a vagina lubricate but an $$*+ doesn't? Why would it be natural to make a life of putting a penis which has a open woundin a place of human droppings and is filled with it? Why do people compare human homosexuality to animal homosexuality which when Humans are at the top of thechain of life and knows better and has the ability to reason?

if you were being raised as food would you rather spend your days in a box or a condo??
The thing is we're going to pay for their condo. They are specifically born and raised to be on my plate, what difference would living inluxury make?

Originally Posted by DL2352

indifferent.gif
. Damn Inland Cali.

tired.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

The fundamental flaw of your argument is that you believe this is a religious issue. It is not. You can be against homosexuality all you want but there is a line that is crossed when the majority decides it's okay to take away a fundamental right of the minority just because they feel "it's wrong". There is going to be a constitutional AMENDMENT that will deny a part of society the rights everyone else has. You can believe that marriage is a religious institution and I won't disagree with that. What you have to understand though is that not everyone shares YOUR particular religion. It seems like those who have voted for Prop 8 have forgotten that there is a separation of church and state in this nation and it's a DAMN shame if this passes.
It's both an religious and political issue, look who's backing prop 8...hella money coming from the mormon's(check google for stats ifyou don't believe me). it should have never been their right to marry, and now it won't be
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif

Yes on 8!
6fd36933202880d5c825321c2c72708de0bf8003.gif

Exactly!!! Your gonna eat those chickens! But now your gonna be paying $10 for a wing
smh.gif
And WHEN have you heard of people getting seriously sick from foodfrom california farms?? What do you feel about having your food imported from 3rd world countries where animals get tortured worse and get feed crap.. not asmart move from animal lovers
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom