California propositions thread: Props 1,2,3,8,9,11,12 Pass, Props 4,5,6,7,10 fail

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by rc49ers

YES ON 8!!!!
Exactly, that @$*+ is not natural.

I know there's another thread for this, but I never got the basis of this argument. Natural in who's perspective? Natural to who?
You don't have to answer btw. I tried to ask this rhetorically.

I hope yall Cali folk vote No on this... you dont have the right to judge people... what they do doesnt affect you... leave them alone.

Originally Posted by DL2352

is there a site where we can see how each county in California is voting? maybe something like the CNN super displays?
nerd.gif
Yea, on CNN.com

banning gay marriage doesn't stop people from being homosexual, it only takes away their rights. why would you want to do that?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I hope yall Cali folk vote No on this... you dont have the right to judge people... what they do doesnt affect you... leave them alone.

thats exactly how i feel.

What the hell. Where did all these "yes on Prop 8" people come from? I saw another thread where everyone was like "No, no, no".

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by rc49ers

YES ON 8!!!!
Exactly, that @$*+ is not natural.

I know there's another thread for this, but I never got the basis of this argument. Natural in who's perspective? Natural to who?
You don't have to answer btw. I tried to ask this rhetorically.
Men have penises, women have vagina's. Homosexuals can live the way they want to, but I seriously don't think they should have the rightto get married. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Wow, look at the counties that are voting Yes on Prop 8
indifferent.gif
. Damn Inland Cali.

Looks like California will be the first state to use its constitution to take right away from people.
tired.gif

I'm disappointed in this state which just gave the majority of its votes to a black president, then goes and does this.
tired.gif

can the folks on NT who voted YES on proposition 8 explain the rationale behind it? all the propaganda about "religious freedom" and forcing schoolsto teach students about %$!#%/gay issues was complete horse****

im gonna be glad when these elections are over, i'm tired of that Gavin Newsome "whether you like it or not" commercial
indifferent.gif

I hope that high speed train prop fails too....waste of $

Really? I would of liked to see this one pass. It would be cool to get between La and SF pretty fast.

can the folks on NT who voted YES on proposition 8 explain the rationale behind it? all the propaganda about "religious freedom" and forcing schools to teach students about %$!#%/gay issues was complete horse****
There was a big thread where everybody stated their opinions.

Men have penises, women have vagina's.
I don't what this has to do with anything.
First of all, you don't have to have sexual relations to be a happy, married couple.

Homosexuals can live the way they want to, but I seriously don't think they should have the right to get married. Just my opinion.
I respect your opinion man, I just disagree with it.
If they can live the way then want, why can't they have rights that other people have?

I hope 1A does NOT pass. It is a serious waste of money. No accountability whatsoever. Great idea that needs to be reworded. Plus CA needs to cut all thisspending. We can't just keep spending! I also can't believe Prop 2 passed with such large numbers yet 8 is even this close. It's a damn shame.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

I hope 1A does NOT pass. It is a serious waste of money. No accountability whatsoever. Great idea that needs to be reworded. Plus CA needs to cut all this spending. We can't just keep spending! I also can't believe Prop 2 passed with such large numbers yet 8 is even this close. It's a damn shame.
smh.gif

NVM I misread your post

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Men have penises, women have vagina's.
I don't what this has to do with anything.
First of all, you don't have to have sexual relations to be a happy, married couple.
You don't have to be married to be happy either and that has everything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom