California Wildfires

News is saying tonight is a significant wind event. Critical for these fires. I’m in Newhall right now and the wind is gusting.

I’ve never seen anything like this in December. We’re about to hit the 80’s too and into the mid-80’s this weekend. Climate change is a hoax huh? :smh:

With the Northern California fires so recent, I cannot believe this is happening again. There was a house fire within throwing distance of my place and I live by a bunch of trees. Gave me a real wake up call. Please stay safe everyone.

I’m up monitoring the situation. As I live in Vista. My sisters house in Oceanside is in the mandatory evacuation zone but on the very edge of it.

They really saying if the winds don’t die down then it could possibly push the fire to the coast :sick:

California wildfires could be ‘the new normal,’ Gov. Jerry Brown warns
http://on.today.com/2BSw14f

DQsHr5WXcAE6QDW.jpg

I offered my parents to fly them out for the weekend to get a break from that bad air. But they declined. Be safe out there.

Can't find masks anywhere. All sold out in the stores I checked, and there's sellers on Amazon price gouging during an emergency :smh:

I'm headed to Shanghai next week, and the air quality there is a lot better than the Bay Area at the moment. Who would've ever thought that could happen?

Can't find masks anywhere. All sold out in the stores I checked, and there's sellers on Amazon price gouging during an emergency :smh:

I'm headed to Shanghai next week, and the air quality there is a lot better than the Bay Area at the moment. Who would've ever thought that could happen?

uline
we bought cases for work

Back
Top Bottom