California Woman Cuts off Her Own Husband's Private Part.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by JoeClear

he might have deserved it.....

Not unless he did the same thing to somebody

it's all your perspective.....I could see situations where he might have deserved it...

Like what ?  Slapping her around a few times or cheating sure  aren't  reasons to do it  

The garbage disposal though?
30t6p3b.gif
Put her under the jail.

he might have deserved it.....

it's all your perspective.....I could see situations where he might have deserved it...

Like what ?  Slapping her around a few times or cheating sure  aren't  reasons to do it  

What if he molested her niece/nephew?

ahhh... good point... you got me thinking now....
the-thinker.jpg

ahhh... good point... you got me thinking now....
the-thinker.jpg

^ Call the police , child molesters get  abused  in jail like crazy .  If the niece or nephew lied about it you can't give the guy his penis back .  

I'm not trying to "jump" to any conclusions....
but her last name is "becker"....so I assume....Vietnamese lady married white man....
.....go ahead and start speculating now....

I'm not trying to "jump" to any conclusions....
but her last name is "becker"....so I assume....Vietnamese lady married white man....
.....go ahead and start speculating now....

^ Call the police , child molesters get  abused  in jail like crazy .  If the niece or nephew lied about it you can't give the guy his penis back .  

^ Call the police , child molesters  abused  in jail like crazy .  If the niece or nephew lied about it you can't give the guy his penis back .  
the irony...coming from the person who didn't care "why" she did it, but offered to cut her breasts off with a rusty saw without knowing any reasoning.....
I'm assuming you're a male...and just got a little sensitive under the drawls hearing this....

Can you give the niece or nephew their innocence back?....

Matter of fact, many "child molesters" have serious issues with the "penis" driving them to certain actions of disdain....castration might be a relatively positive solution for them....

^ Call the police , child molesters  abused  in jail like crazy .  If the niece or nephew lied about it you can't give the guy his penis back .  
the irony...coming from the person who didn't care "why" she did it, but offered to cut her breasts off with a rusty saw without knowing any reasoning.....
I'm assuming you're a male...and just got a little sensitive under the drawls hearing this....

Can you give the niece or nephew their innocence back?....

Matter of fact, many "child molesters" have serious issues with the "penis" driving them to certain actions of disdain....castration might be a relatively positive solution for them....

Wrong , it's about mental illness in most cases .   You should see the movie "The Woodsman" 

Wrong , it's about mental illness in most cases .   You should see the movie "The Woodsman" 

Back
Top Bottom