California Woman Cuts off Her Own Husband's Private Part.

SON! SHE CUT THE +#@!$% **** OFF AND SHREDDED IT!? #*% ???

I cant even ... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Matter of fact, many "child molesters" have serious issues with the "penis" driving them to certain actions of disdain....castration might be a relatively positive solution for them....

Wrong , it's about mental illness in most cases .   You should see the movie "The Woodsman" 

Mental illness is most definitely the leading factor....however, the over excitement of the testosterone in the man's body leads to impulses willing them to "act" on those mental illness'....
Although not fully tested (for obvious reasons), removal of testosterone/penis/testicles has known to limit dramatically the "urge" to act on those mental illness'....

So I'm not going to say you're wrong, but you can't deny the fact that the penis is the tool with which those mental illness' are acted out....

and quite frankly, if someone molested my daughter/son....I'd do exactly what she did.....I'm not waiting around for a jury of "his" peers to hopefully convict him so he can possibly get abused in prison...
many times, those crazy sexual deviant offenders are put in a solitary unit away from the genpop.....

but this is all speculation anyhoot, so I'll just stop threadjacking...and call it a truce.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Matter of fact, many "child molesters" have serious issues with the "penis" driving them to certain actions of disdain....castration might be a relatively positive solution for them....

Wrong , it's about mental illness in most cases .   You should see the movie "The Woodsman" 

Mental illness is most definitely the leading factor....however, the over excitement of the testosterone in the man's body leads to impulses willing them to "act" on those mental illness'....
Although not fully tested (for obvious reasons), removal of testosterone/penis/testicles has known to limit dramatically the "urge" to act on those mental illness'....

So I'm not going to say you're wrong, but you can't deny the fact that the penis is the tool with which those mental illness' are acted out....

and quite frankly, if someone molested my daughter/son....I'd do exactly what she did.....I'm not waiting around for a jury of "his" peers to hopefully convict him so he can possibly get abused in prison...
many times, those crazy sexual deviant offenders are put in a solitary unit away from the genpop.....

but this is all speculation anyhoot, so I'll just stop threadjacking...and call it a truce.

My **** tingled when I read about the garbage disposal.

How did I know she was gonna be asian doe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My **** tingled when I read about the garbage disposal.

How did I know she was gonna be asian doe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Pmighty is no law expert but i didnt notice attempted murder or assualt with a deadly weapon in that list of charges but w/e
reading the title i thought this was going to be in ohio or texas
grin.gif
"Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse."

Reread the charges . it says she IS chraged with assault with a deadly weapon but there is no attempted murder charge. There will be another charge added for murder if he ends up dieing from the attack since he is  in the hospital in serious condition.

i guess i missed that
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Pmighty is no law expert but i didnt notice attempted murder or assualt with a deadly weapon in that list of charges but w/e
reading the title i thought this was going to be in ohio or texas
grin.gif
"Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse."

Reread the charges . it says she IS chraged with assault with a deadly weapon but there is no attempted murder charge. There will be another charge added for murder if he ends up dieing from the attack since he is  in the hospital in serious condition.

i guess i missed that
embarassed.gif

So I just read an updated story it says Her most serious charge is Aggravted Mayhem which carries a life sentence with the possibility of parole, but with all the other charges on top of that one shes likely to spend the rest of her life behind bars.Thats good no way does she deserve to be free for what she did. I am trying to think about how he will pee now when he has to go

The updated story also says that pieces of the severed member were recovered from the crime scene and transported to the hospital with the victim last night, but  no details on how the surgery went. Police hope to interview the victim either today or tomorrow. It also says his condition has been upgraded to stable or good. Link to updated story below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...icid=main|compaq-desktop|dl1|sec1_lnk3|218750

Back
Top Bottom