Calipari to Kentucky.

I'll get a link as soon as I can...just came across the local TV breaking news.

LET'S GO MISSOURI!!

that didnt last long. i know they have high expectations at kentucky, but their team didnt seem that great this year.

edit: what i mean is their team doesn't seem like a good team that underacheived because they werent disciplined/sloppy/bad coaching.

2n6f7ug.jpg

laugh.gif
@ taking a picture of the TV to provide a link.

You think he gets a shot at Alabama (assume Donovan to UK, Grant to UF) or Georgia?

Originally Posted by DLo13

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

#%@%'s going crazy man, BB won't stop buzzin....

GO MISSOURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLo13:
You think he gets a shot at Alabama (assume Donovan to UK, Grant to UF) or Georgia?
pray.jpg

I think most of us wanted that in the first place. Only thing is, nobody's going to be beating the door down to help fill UK's coaching vacancy. Ofcourse coaches look at it as a huge opportunity, but if a guy is content where he's at, he's not going to leave that place to help us out. Consideringthat Donovan was the Orlando Magic head coach for approximately 13 minutes, I'd say he's content where he's at.
DLo13:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah the johnnies shoulda signed matt doherty when they had the chance I jus don't see him gettin the recruits in ny to stay nor do I see him wanting tocome to queens

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Nah the johnnies shoulda signed matt doherty when they had the chance I jus don't see him gettin the recruits in ny to stay nor do I see him wanting to come to queens
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The same Matt Doherty that is struggling to build a competitive team in Conference USA?
grin.gif

that's lame...

i'm not a fan or hater of UK, but i just don't think it's the best move at this point.

oh well

I'd take him over roberts anyday of the week...but that's not really sayin much..and he's not that bad of a coach there are a lot worst whodon't deserve a D1 job

BTW apparently it's not actually official... according to the same station above that said he was fired earlier..

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

I'll get a link as soon as I can...just came across the local TV breaking news.

LET'S GO MISSOURI!!

Cal ain't going to UK.

Well Cal was just eliminatied.
grin.gif
Get on it Barnhart.

But WHAS has since taking back their report because UK reps contacted them and said there is no such announcement as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom