Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

LMAOOO scrolled back a page, saw the "COD beef"

@DJYoung08
 why are you arguing with a man who wears fake sneakers man. 

:lol:

Was bored on a saturday morning and legit wanted to 1v1 him.

Guy was a no show for over an hour and now has caught feelings that my viewers are more important than him.

btw... I would have accepted your inv last night but my X box TROLLED me like crazy yesterday and I had to re download the patch and dlc

My question is why hadn't young gave us his GT.

Eh.. no reason to get the guy more publicity than he already has. he obviously thrives off attention, good or bad.

I will confirm he gave me his GT (HOURS AND HOURS after i already publicly gave up on him), but theres no need to distribute it.

I just want to know so one day a random NTer would hit him up and tear his *** in BO2 or whatever he plays.

My question is why hadn't young gave us his GT.
bro he's not going too, kid is a professinal troll. Not the first time I've seen him scared to post his GT, surprised he unblocked me actually.

Why they playing on 360 tho? Why not play AW on the One?
According to him he has a 360 and a ps4, no xbox one.

you and i both know the playstation nation type
laugh.gif

no shots.
I swear, I can def be wrong, but when COD was about to drop he posted he had a copy on Xbox One and PS4. Why did he get a copy early when he doesn't own the system.

Actually it's not that important, if he wants to play so bad get a One. U can't challenge someone then ask him to accomadate you.

LMAOOO scrolled back a page, saw the "COD beef"

@DJYoung08
 why are you arguing with a man who wears fake sneakers man.
laugh.gif

Guy was a no show for over an hour and now has caught feelings that my viewers are more important than him.

btw... I would have accepted your inv last night but my X box TROLLED me like crazy yesterday and I had to re download the patch and dlc
No worries, was running zombies needed a 4th cuz only private lobby works. Lets run it later while you stream I can help show u around the map. It's pretty small and there isn't like a "puzzle" or anything to build on this so far I can see.

I swear, I can def be wrong, but when COD was about to drop he posted he had a copy on Xbox One and PS4. Why did he get a copy early when he doesn't own the system.

Actually it's not that important, if he wants to play so bad get a One. U can't challenge someone then ask him to accomadate you.
he didn't .. He copied a picture from a board that you can get .iso before release ... The picture was of the screen not the actual hard copy ... Then he said he got it for resealling reasons like he state he does everything that he claims to have before anyone like .. OPO invites, cell phones, prototype I phones, 2016 Cadillac truck, 2025 WuTang reuniteCD, round trip tickets to the moon, a Holley Berry look alike GF but better, a penis, integirty, credibility, etc.

Last edited:

he didn't .. He copied a picture from a board that you can get .iso before release ... The picture was of the screen not the actual hard copy ... Then he said he got it for resealling reasons like he state he does everything that he claims to have before anyone like .. OPO invites, cell phones, prototype I phones, 2016 Cadillac truck, 2025 WuTang reuniteCD, round trip tickets to the moon, a Holley Berry look alike GF but better, a penis, integirty, credibility, etc.

shottadru shottadru see also

http://niketalk.com/t/592862/superb-where-you-at-doggy

:rofl:

thread was gold

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@shottadru see also

http://niketalk.com/t/592862/superb-where-you-at-doggy

roll.gif

thread was gold

Anbody else that purchased the Havoc DLC lastnight and the AE4 is still locked!? Did a search online and I guess people with the season pass had the same issue but was resolved. This is on XB1.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I didnt know there was two versions of every elite gun. I got two obsidian steeds but i havent got the inferno. Which one is better? Made me mad i got another one and not the other one

:lol:

Eh.. no reason to get the guy more publicity than he already has. he obviously thrives off attention, good or bad.

I will confirm he gave me his GT (HOURS AND HOURS after i already publicly gave up on him), but theres no need to distribute it.

Dude stop lying. Still making excuses huh

You actually be live this? Now if I screenshot my PayPal from before aw came out to show I sold the game on eBay somebody gonna look mighty dumb

Last edited:
Could of just posted it, but you are now going to delay as usual. Send your GT I have Black Ops 2 Ill dust off my 360 and wash you.

View media item 1374549

Could of just posted it, but you are now going to delay as usual. Send your GT I have Black Ops 2 Ill dust off my 360 and wash you.

Bro we are slayers... SuperL dont want it :lol:

Anyways... how was zombies? Cant believe my ish had to install twice :rofl:

wont be able to play again till thursday night on stream

It's fun it's dope due to the different types of zombies and the Exo suits we can run when you're on

did anybody figure out what all the exo's do in zombies yet?
Ya....basically you have a Medic/Quick Revive....Health/Juggernaut...Soldier/Gun-Ho....Exo Stomp......and Quick Hands.  

Is that what you meant? 

I still haven't figured out which gun works best against the zombies.....they are waaaay harder to kill on this one.  I'm not a sniper by any means but I seem to have more success with the Lynx, I might try upgrading it tonight while I play.  I always get stuck with the EM1, which is ok I guess.....but I ranked it up to level 7 and I still couldn't feel a difference.  

hows the dlc? worth getting?
I'm not a big zombie person but it was worth it for the maps. The 4 new maos are awesome
I ain't even play the maps, heard it's no hardcore playlist for it.
mean.gif

Zombies is tough tho, cool additions like you don't lose your perks and guns when you are downed, well it's time based, longer u are down u lose a perk every few seconds. It works last in, first out, so the last perk you get is the first you lose, I recommend buying Jugg first and grabbing others on top of that so hopefully u don't lose them, I usually do Jugg, Quick Reload then Fast Revive. Got to round 17 or 18 last night, it's pretty tough if your guns aren't upgraded, some guns however don't even seem that stronger upgraded, U need the 3 gun perk in this smh, wish they still had that.

hows the dlc? worth getting?
I'm not a big zombie person but it was worth it for the maps. The 4 new maos are awesome
I ain't even play the maps, heard it's no hardcore playlist for it.
mean.gif
dont quote me on this im not 100% sure but someone told me that they will be putting in HC modes as well as Search in a update that should be coming soon. 

Sideshow is fun, its best to stay on the roofs. Once the clown shoots out the bombs from his head its gets real when you see everyone jumping and running for them.

I didnt know there was two versions of every elite gun. I got two obsidian steeds but i havent got the inferno. Which one is better? Made me mad i got another one and not the other one

Honestly IMO all elite guns aren't that great to me. It depends on how you want to use them I have the TAC-19 bang stick and the range is down 2 but I believe the handling is up for me using a shotgun I want the most range possible so I use another version I forgot the handling

I have the obsidian as well here's the stats

View media item 1375849

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom