Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

He's probably as bad at black ops 2 as he is on advanced warfare.

I GAVE YOU MY GAMER TAG IN PM AND I ALREADY TRIED TO ADD YOU ONCE.....ADD ME AND GIVE ME A TIME

I sent you my gamer tag in your PM,now tell me a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOUR SO CALLED SICK WIFE ISNT ONTHE XBOX LMAO

u really need to relax.

I was ready for over an hour waiting for you.

I got ur GT.... i'll add u when i can... i told you already... My previous gen console isnt super accessible.

my so called wife? :smh: smh dude.. why u coming at my sideways for? all i wanna do is play a freaking video game with NT brethren.

I highly recommend u chill... you sound like the type of dude who cant take an L

Last edited:
u really need to relax.

I got ur GT.... i'll add u when i can... i told you already... My previous gen console isnt super accessible.

my so called wife?
mean.gif
smh dude.. why u coming at my sideways for? all i wanna do is play a freaking video game with NT brethren.

I highly recommend u chill... you sound like the type of dude who cant take an L
I think thats you scared to take a L. How you gonna come in here taking sideways and I tell you im ready now and you trying to dip away like you did a few days ago so you wont have to take this L..Come on son.. Your the one avoiding this L but its all good

Leave it at that . Go disappear for a few days like you did last time and go take care of your so called sick wife who was using the xbox

eyes.gif

u really need to relax.

my so called wife? :smh: smh dude.. why u coming at my sideways for? all i wanna do is play a freaking video game with NT brethren.

I think thats you scared to take a L. How you gonna come in here taking sideways and I tell you im ready now and you trying to dip away like you did a few days ago so you wont have to take this L..Come on son.. Your the one avoiding this L but its all good

Leave it at that . Go disappear for a few days like you did last time and go take care of your so called sick wife who was using the xbox

:rolleyes

I waited for you for over an hour.

Thats plenty of time.

period.

I wont have time for you on my 360 again till this coming saturday at 9:30AM PST.. In the mean time i'll be on my xb1 each night streaming. Has nothing to do with being scared to 1v1 u.. I LOVE 1v1's... i do it cuz its fun.. not to display dominance.. its a video game. it doenst matter that you get washed on call of duty man..

Disappear? cmon son.. im one of the most active people on this and the xbox one thread. get real.

you have got to be delusional and I sincerely hope you are statistically better at black ops 2 than you are advanced warfare... I'm assuming you're bad at AW because you say its trash... are u any good at aw?

Thats plenty of time.

period.

I wont have time for you on my 360 again till this coming saturday at 9:30AM PST.. In the mean time i'll be on my xb1 each night streaming. Has nothing to do with being scared to 1v1 u.. I LOVE 1v1's... i do it cuz its fun.. not to display dominance.. its a video game. it doenst matter that you get washed on call of duty man..

Disappear? cmon son.. im one of the most active people on this and the xbox one thread. get real.

you have got to be delusional and I sincerely hope you are statistically better at black ops 2 than you are advanced warfare... I'm assuming you're bad at AW because you say its trash... are u any good at aw?
Bye dude. Im done.. Go duck off somewhere. Talking sbout saturday.I will be in orlando then , whatever.peace

Thats plenty of time.

period.

Bye dude. Im done.. Go duck off somewhere. Talking sbout saturday.I will be in orlando then , whatever.peace

I have a streaming schedule to keep. I hope you enjoy your time in orlando.

Ironic that you say im ducking when I waited for you for over an hour before giving up on you.

Ironic that you say im ducking when you wont answer the following question:

I'm assuming you're bad at AW because you say its trash... are u any good / "Boy I'm beast mode" at aw?

I'll still be around, not disappeared like you are hoping... when you get back from orlando... i've been in the cod community longer than most and im not going anywhere. Contrary to what you are hoping... :lol:

Ironic that you say im ducking when I waited for you for over an hour before giving up on you.

I'm assuming you're bad at AW because you say its trash... are u any good / "Boy I'm beast mode" at aw?

I'll still be around, not disappeared like you are hoping... when you get back from orlando... i've been in the cod community longer than most and im not going anywhere. Contrary to what you are hoping...
laugh.gif
Go disappear son. all this time you replying to me we could have been played

So your saying you dont hav 15 mins to play? but you being going back and forth with me for the past hour

And you didnt wait an hour for me stop it

like i said go duck off and take care of your wife

I'll still be around, not disappeared like you are hoping... when you get back from orlando... i've been in the cod community longer than most and im not going anywhere. Contrary to what you are hoping... :lol:

Go disappear son. all this time you replying to me we could have been played

So your saying you dont hav 15 mins to play? but you being going back and forth with me for the past hour

And you didnt wait an hour for me stop it

like i said go duck off and take care of your wife

Dude im work.. the heck.. :lol:

oh so now you going to be in Orlando. LMAO ... Give us your GT.

Dude want to pressure this due to find a 360 to play a game that came out two years ago. Lmao goes to show you this dude is a broke boy ...

Bumb

oh so now you going to be in Orlando. LMAO ... Give us your GT.

Dude want to pressure this due to find a 360 to play a game that came out two years ago. Lmao goes to show you this dude is a broke boy ...

Bumb
why are youe ven talking? I like ops 2 better then AW plain and simple. I have a ps4  as well

young have a xbox 360 and ops 2

im done bye

djyoung08 djyoung08 Screw it man. He's a troll and a loser for coming at ppl in this thread cuz he's lonely. Wants to feel apart of this thread

Stop replying to him cuz thats what he wants

why are youe ven talking? I like ops 2 better then AW plain and simple. I have a ps4  as well

young have a xbox 360 and ops 2

im done bye
this is how simple minded you are.

You talk about all this money and how you are always traveling and this and that but you always have time to be on your 360 calling people out. Man you are a lost soul.

Go take the plastic out your corner store furniture.

Stop coming in here trying to get 360 friends. Dude wants him to play now because he knows next week his two day trial Xbox live is not going to be working. Probably sending a message to all recent players, of they have a two day pass please send it to him because he has no money for a year subscription. LoL

this is how simple minded you are.

You talk about all this money and how you are always traveling and this and that but you always have time to be on your 360 calling people out. Man you are a lost soul.

Go take the plastic out your corner store furniture.

Stop coming in here trying to get 360 friends. Dude wants him to play now because he knows next week his two day trial Xbox live is not going to be working. Probably sending a message to all recent players, of they have a two day pass please send it to him because he has no money for a year subscription. LoL

Actually you finally got it right. I do use trials. Lol

But

I have over 400 codes I bout for like .03 cents each.. paid $12 bucks for 400 codes

I'm on my ps4 a lot, usually bring it with me. Xbox is whenever

Before you say I'm lying..

View media item 1371766

Last edited:
Actually you finally got it right. I do use trials. Lol

But

I have over 400 codes I bout for like .03 cents each.. paid $12 bucks for 400 codes

I'm on my ps4 a lot, usually bring it with me. Xbox is whenever

Before you say I'm lying..

View media item 1371766
bruh ... My God you become more despicable with every keystroke, why must you lie about everything? You know two day codes go for about 1.25 and up,right? I guess you have the Microsoft inside that hooked you up. .03 cents for over 400 codes, who had time for that?

Give me Site where I can purchase that for. 03 sent. You and your fake bs.

PS. Someone want to use some of these to see if that work? LMAO

Last edited:
bruh ... My God you become more despicable with every keystroke, why must you lie about everything? You know two day codes go for about 1.25 and up,right? I guess you have the Microsoft inside that hooked you up. .03 cents for over 400 codes, who had time for that?

Give me Site where I can purchase that for. 03 sent. You and your fake bs.

PS. Someone want to use some of these to see if that work? LMAO

I got them from another site

Last edited:
Got a perfect FFA Last week! ^_^

View media item 1371832

Look at the xbox sitting there, but he isnt hom eor to busy streaming..dude chill out

eh.. you had your chance to get in a lobby with me.

Entertaining my viewers is significantly more important to me than playing a 1v1 with a dude who chooses to make me wait over an hour

even my viewers know to hop in or get left :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom