Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Rav c'mon fam you can't tell me %%%*%% ain't gonna abuse that **+%. It'd be fine if dudes didn't OD on it but you know they will.

Rav c'mon fam you can't tell me %%%*%% ain't gonna abuse that **+%. It'd be fine if dudes didn't OD on it but you know they will.

hmmm i might need to go to game stop and change my pre order from halo reach to this
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!
laugh.gif

One Man Army and Commando are gone.

This game is automatically>>>MW2

And get used to Treyarch everyone cus IW is done with COD. They're the top tier COD developers now.

And get used to Treyarch everyone cus IW is done with COD. They're the top tier COD developers now.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I feel you my dude but one of my main personal problems in this game is the mobility. If someone is shooting at you you have limited options on how to get out of the way. How many times have you died trying to run into a building or something when a dive would've saved your rear!? In real life, you run, duck, drop, roll, whatever the hell you gotta do lol. Also I hate how climbing up, into or over something sometimes can be like trying to fit a square into a circle, it's ridiculous. I much prefer the mobility of a game like Drake's Uncharted. But that's just me.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I feel you my dude but one of my main personal problems in this game is the mobility. If someone is shooting at you you have limited options on how to get out of the way. How many times have you died trying to run into a building or something when a dive would've saved your rear!? In real life, you run, duck, drop, roll, whatever the hell you gotta do lol. Also I hate how climbing up, into or over something sometimes can be like trying to fit a square into a circle, it's ridiculous. I much prefer the mobility of a game like Drake's Uncharted. But that's just me.

I hope they fix that warp kill +!%$, you know when you're running and you got shot and you get around the corner and you still get shot and die

I hope they fix that warp kill +!%$, you know when you're running and you got shot and you get around the corner and you still get shot and die

I hope they fix that warp kill %*!*, you know when you're running and you got shot and you get around the corner and you still get shot and die

I hope they fix that warp kill %*!*, you know when you're running and you got shot and you get around the corner and you still get shot and die

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Additionally, players will be able to bypass the Crouch position and go directly from Sprint to Prone. In effect, players will be able to sprint and drop flat onto their belly without having to crouch first.

NOOOOOO. The cheapest way to kill someone, this just ruined it

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Additionally, players will be able to bypass the Crouch position and go directly from Sprint to Prone. In effect, players will be able to sprint and drop flat onto their belly without having to crouch first.

NOOOOOO. The cheapest way to kill someone, this just ruined it

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Where has it been said IW is no longer involved with COD? News to me.

Sledgehammer is also doing a COD spin-off apparently.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I thought it was reported a long time ago that IW left... Not sure but I think it had something to do with the IW folks being upset about not getting paid enough.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I thought it was reported a long time ago that IW left... Not sure but I think it had something to do with the IW folks being upset about not getting paid enough.

Joint looks tough. All you people complaining and saying "def wont cop" just shut up. This is a progression of the series they aren't going to keep it the same. Its a good challenge anyway, learning all the new offense/defense tactics and load outs. Gore better be in this like WAW, i wanna see body parts.

There are rumors of a public beta sometime next month, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Joint looks tough. All you people complaining and saying "def wont cop" just shut up. This is a progression of the series they aren't going to keep it the same. Its a good challenge anyway, learning all the new offense/defense tactics and load outs. Gore better be in this like WAW, i wanna see body parts.

There are rumors of a public beta sometime next month, but nothing is confirmed yet.

I hope there isn't an action(tap sprint, change weapons button, or the melee button) that can cancel reload animations. I know I abuse the hell out of this in MW2 and it will hurt my game and hurt others' game even more if it's not in the game, but it just has to go. Like I'd hit the reload button, see the magazine come out, then see an enemy, tap sprint, and kill the enemy like my magazine was never out of the gun.
laugh.gif
It would be more realistic and make %%!$%* think twice before reloading.

I can already tell that baseball sliding !+!* is gonna override a lot of bullets.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom