Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Yea i know, but still i think there should be an ultimate killstreak such as the nuke. And to counter boosting, back to my earlier posts, no one player should be able to kill another more than 10 times in a row.

Givin that killstreaks will not stack up with harriers or pavelows, 25 0r 30 kills in a row would defeniatly display ones raw skill in a lobby.

Speaking of killzone, i wish BO would have the same gore

That would just promote more camping. They should scrap any kill streaks above 9 or 10.

I agree to a degree but sadly thats not the case. I think the COD series will continue to always be a little over the top. Everything about this game promotes camping. Dudes are so serious about their rank or K/D they will do anything not to die. The biggest problem with this game are the players. The word CAMP, CAMPER, or CAMPING are probably the most widley used words in the dictionary these days. I personally feel like i have an advantage over most players cuz i know most every aspect of the game(mw2). I dont have a problem with campers to the highest extent. With unstackable killstreaks it all comes down to skill and awarness

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Yea i know, but still i think there should be an ultimate killstreak such as the nuke. And to counter boosting, back to my earlier posts, no one player should be able to kill another more than 10 times in a row.

Givin that killstreaks will not stack up with harriers or pavelows, 25 0r 30 kills in a row would defeniatly display ones raw skill in a lobby.

Speaking of killzone, i wish BO would have the same gore

That would just promote more camping. They should scrap any kill streaks above 9 or 10.

I agree to a degree but sadly thats not the case. I think the COD series will continue to always be a little over the top. Everything about this game promotes camping. Dudes are so serious about their rank or K/D they will do anything not to die. The biggest problem with this game are the players. The word CAMP, CAMPER, or CAMPING are probably the most widley used words in the dictionary these days. I personally feel like i have an advantage over most players cuz i know most every aspect of the game(mw2). I dont have a problem with campers to the highest extent. With unstackable killstreaks it all comes down to skill and awarness

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

once again Treyarch swiping everything good from Modern Warfare, re skinning it and calling it their own. Pass

almost every cod has taken something from the previous version, nothing new

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

once again Treyarch swiping everything good from Modern Warfare, re skinning it and calling it their own. Pass

almost every cod has taken something from the previous version, nothing new

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Did they confirm offline multiplayer yet?

How do multiple players play... offline?
campaign mode with a friend
I mean offline split screen multi. And fyi multiplayer wasn't always a term used for just online.

They had an offline version of the MW2 multplayer with the exact same features as online, but the stats don't carry over when you do play online.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Did they confirm offline multiplayer yet?

How do multiple players play... offline?
campaign mode with a friend
I mean offline split screen multi. And fyi multiplayer wasn't always a term used for just online.

They had an offline version of the MW2 multplayer with the exact same features as online, but the stats don't carry over when you do play online.

[h1]Call of Duty: Black Ops Special Edition Includes Video Surveillance Vehicle[/h1]
500x_custom_1281625382133_cod.jpg
Due out this November, the special edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops will include a tiny remote control "video surveillance vehicle" inspired by the game's multiplayer.

The remote control vehicle, inspired by the RC-XD found in the game's multiplayer, has a range of about 200 feet and a fully-functioning remote camera that transmits both color video and audio. The car will only come with the yet-to-be-officially-priced Prestige Edition of the game, which also comes with all of the extras included with the Hardened Edition.

The Hardened Edition includes a custom Black Ops limited edition medal, exclusive Black Ops Avatar outfit (for either Live or Home), as well as four playable cooperative maps.

Both editions will be coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 when the game ships on Nov. 9. No official price has been announced for either edition, but GameStop lists the Prestige Edition for $150 and the Hardened Edition for $80.

No word on who is manufacturing the vehicle, but since the night vision rig looked an awful lot like it was made by toy maker EyeClops, and toy maker Spy Gear also makes a video camera-sporting truck, I suspect it could be a toy company.

kotaku

[h1]Call of Duty: Black Ops Special Edition Includes Video Surveillance Vehicle[/h1]
500x_custom_1281625382133_cod.jpg
Due out this November, the special edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops will include a tiny remote control "video surveillance vehicle" inspired by the game's multiplayer.

The remote control vehicle, inspired by the RC-XD found in the game's multiplayer, has a range of about 200 feet and a fully-functioning remote camera that transmits both color video and audio. The car will only come with the yet-to-be-officially-priced Prestige Edition of the game, which also comes with all of the extras included with the Hardened Edition.

The Hardened Edition includes a custom Black Ops limited edition medal, exclusive Black Ops Avatar outfit (for either Live or Home), as well as four playable cooperative maps.

Both editions will be coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 when the game ships on Nov. 9. No official price has been announced for either edition, but GameStop lists the Prestige Edition for $150 and the Hardened Edition for $80.

No word on who is manufacturing the vehicle, but since the night vision rig looked an awful lot like it was made by toy maker EyeClops, and toy maker Spy Gear also makes a video camera-sporting truck, I suspect it could be a toy company.

kotaku

LOL i wonder how many nters are still using their night vision googles. I dont really see this years prestige pak being an absolute I WANT item

LOL i wonder how many nters are still using their night vision googles. I dont really see this years prestige pak being an absolute I WANT item

laugh.gif
NTers gonna be gettin their low key stalk on with that RC camera.

laugh.gif
Please believe. I'm actually excited for this game, I was mad excited for MW2 as well but it was a let down to me.

laugh.gif
NTers gonna be gettin their low key stalk on with that RC camera.

laugh.gif
Please believe. I'm actually excited for this game, I was mad excited for MW2 as well but it was a let down to me.

yea as always treyarch> infinity ward. they take infinity ward's games and make um better. you guys who hated on waw are straight trippin

Back
Top Bottom