Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

I hope there isn't an action(tap sprint, change weapons button, or the melee button) that can cancel reload animations. I know I abuse the hell out of this in MW2 and it will hurt my game and hurt others' game even more if it's not in the game, but it just has to go. Like I'd hit the reload button, see the magazine come out, then see an enemy, tap sprint, and kill the enemy like my magazine was never out of the gun.
laugh.gif
It would be more realistic and make %%!$%* think twice before reloading.

I can already tell that baseball sliding !+!* is gonna override a lot of bullets.
laugh.gif

I thought it was reported a long time ago that IW left... Not sure but I think it had something to do with the IW folks being upset about not getting paid enough.
Naw. IW is still under activisions umbrella, same with treyarch and sledgehammer, and now bungie. The two creators of MW left. As well as more than a couple dozen others from the team (about 39 total).

I thought it was reported a long time ago that IW left... Not sure but I think it had something to do with the IW folks being upset about not getting paid enough.
Naw. IW is still under activisions umbrella, same with treyarch and sledgehammer, and now bungie. The two creators of MW left. As well as more than a couple dozen others from the team (about 39 total).

once again Treyarch swiping everything good from Modern Warfare, re skinning it and calling it their own. Pass

once again Treyarch swiping everything good from Modern Warfare, re skinning it and calling it their own. Pass

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Bungie just has a publishing deal with Activision, they're an independent studio.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Bungie just has a publishing deal with Activision, they're an independent studio.

So ive heard or read rather that they wont have tactical nukes?? I wouldnt say do away with it all together, cuz it would be nice to have an ultimate challenge, and for others their highest goal to acheive. Maybe at 30 kills?

Flamethrowers?

Oh any back to my point of interactive maps, it would be sweet to have a snow blizzard map, or a fog layered jungle.

im too hyped for this game. I need a new 'fix' hahaOh and the automatic Famas is going to be beast

So ive heard or read rather that they wont have tactical nukes?? I wouldnt say do away with it all together, cuz it would be nice to have an ultimate challenge, and for others their highest goal to acheive. Maybe at 30 kills?

Flamethrowers?

Oh any back to my point of interactive maps, it would be sweet to have a snow blizzard map, or a fog layered jungle.

im too hyped for this game. I need a new 'fix' hahaOh and the automatic Famas is going to be beast

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Flamethrowers?

nuke boosting to 30 kills. no bueno.

Killzone 2 had a map where a nuke went off like every 5 minutes and you either got your %!$ to a sheltered area or fried. I liked it and want more of them.

Flamethrowers?

nuke boosting to 30 kills. no bueno.

Killzone 2 had a map where a nuke went off like every 5 minutes and you either got your %!$ to a sheltered area or fried. I liked it and want more of them.

Yea i know, but still i think there should be an ultimate killstreak such as the nuke. And to counter boosting, back to my earlier posts, no one player should be able to kill another more than 10 times in a row.

Givin that killstreaks will not stack up with harriers or pavelows, 25 0r 30 kills in a row would defeniatly display ones raw skill in a lobby.

Speaking of killzone, i wish BO would have the same gore

Yea i know, but still i think there should be an ultimate killstreak such as the nuke. And to counter boosting, back to my earlier posts, no one player should be able to kill another more than 10 times in a row.

Givin that killstreaks will not stack up with harriers or pavelows, 25 0r 30 kills in a row would defeniatly display ones raw skill in a lobby.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Additionally, players will be able to bypass the Crouch position and go directly from Sprint to Prone. In effect, players will be able to sprint and drop flat onto their belly without having to crouch first.
I had peeped that at about 37 seconds in the video. A great addition.
I take it you never played Battlefield 2. "Dolphin diving" was so big a problem that they had to patch the game to eliminate it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Additionally, players will be able to bypass the Crouch position and go directly from Sprint to Prone. In effect, players will be able to sprint and drop flat onto their belly without having to crouch first.
I had peeped that at about 37 seconds in the video. A great addition.
I take it you never played Battlefield 2. "Dolphin diving" was so big a problem that they had to patch the game to eliminate it.

I don't see why they would add all this new stuff when there are so many gamer complaints over the unnecessary @@%#+#$! additions in MW2, and this looks even more unnecessary. Cameras? Come on man.. Instead of adding a camera and a remote buggy, they should've spent the time and space on the disc on adding 2-3 more weapons and more camos instead. Nobody would ever complain that there were too many weapons in the game.

I don't see why they would add all this new stuff when there are so many gamer complaints over the unnecessary @@%#+#$! additions in MW2, and this looks even more unnecessary. Cameras? Come on man.. Instead of adding a camera and a remote buggy, they should've spent the time and space on the disc on adding 2-3 more weapons and more camos instead. Nobody would ever complain that there were too many weapons in the game.

That would just promote more camping. They should scrap any kill streaks above 9 or 10.

That would just promote more camping. They should scrap any kill streaks above 9 or 10.

Back
Top Bottom