Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by bamez

Shoutout to the AA-12 if you've seen Expendables. Terry Crews is the man.

I gotta see this movie.

That %+%#* henzo was raving about that 250round AA12 magazine last night in a mw2 lobby.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

Shoutout to the AA-12 if you've seen Expendables. Terry Crews is the man.

I gotta see this movie.

That %+%#* henzo was raving about that 250round AA12 magazine last night in a mw2 lobby.
roll.gif

I guess that currency system might be kinda nice since it allows you to unlock what you want whenever you want. If they had this system in mw2, ext mags would have been the first thing I would've unlocked for the rpd, instead of having to unlock fmj with like 300 kills, then use fmj to kill 40 more people through walls which takes mad long...

That points system sounds like garbage... Maybe that description is too brief and I don't understand it, but is it saying that it's possible for a team to win with LESS kills, but more headshots and *+*! like that? A kill is a kill...

That flamethrower sounds fun, but is probably gonna be useless/garbage unless 1 hit is an insta-kill, which is unlikely because that would be unfair. *+*! aint gonna do nothing for you but get you them +20 point screen popups... Especially if you are gonna play with a party of NTers.

That crossbow is also sounding like fun, but like the flamethrower its gonna be trash... You'll probably see a lot of +20 points again for this joint.

Ima be etch and sketching all kinds of vulgar *+*! on my guns...

One in the chamber? Sounds like a long $%* game match...

I guess that currency system might be kinda nice since it allows you to unlock what you want whenever you want. If they had this system in mw2, ext mags would have been the first thing I would've unlocked for the rpd, instead of having to unlock fmj with like 300 kills, then use fmj to kill 40 more people through walls which takes mad long...

That points system sounds like garbage... Maybe that description is too brief and I don't understand it, but is it saying that it's possible for a team to win with LESS kills, but more headshots and *+*! like that? A kill is a kill...

That flamethrower sounds fun, but is probably gonna be useless/garbage unless 1 hit is an insta-kill, which is unlikely because that would be unfair. *+*! aint gonna do nothing for you but get you them +20 point screen popups... Especially if you are gonna play with a party of NTers.

That crossbow is also sounding like fun, but like the flamethrower its gonna be trash... You'll probably see a lot of +20 points again for this joint.

Ima be etch and sketching all kinds of vulgar *+*! on my guns...

One in the chamber? Sounds like a long $%* game match...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

That flamethrower sounds fun, but is probably gonna be useless/garbage unless 1 hit is an insta-kill, which is unlikely because that would be unfair. 

i take it you never played world at war??

that flamethrower aint no joke if you use it right...

That flamethrower sounds fun, but is probably gonna be useless/garbage unless 1 hit is an insta-kill, which is unlikely because that would be unfair. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Word
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Word
eek.gif
devil.gif

I have WaW. Besides zombies, I didn't play much online. I just didn't like the guns.

I have WaW. Besides zombies, I didn't play much online. I just didn't like the guns.

Just a reminder about the multiplayer reveal.

Starts in 20 minutes & this is probably one of the best streaming links that'll be out:

eek.gif
@ over 10,000 people watching it and counting.

Just a reminder about the multiplayer reveal.

Starts in 20 minutes & this is probably one of the best streaming links that'll be out:

eek.gif
@ over 10,000 people watching it and counting.

His diabolical Majesty wrote:
-Gun Game - you start off with a bad weapon, but every kill upgrades you weapon. The first to reach the 20'th gun wins. Here is some footage of a Gun Game mod from mw2:

eek.gif
This was my !*$$ in Counterstrike

THIS.
I could play Gun Game all day in CS.

His diabolical Majesty wrote:
-Gun Game - you start off with a bad weapon, but every kill upgrades you weapon. The first to reach the 20'th gun wins. Here is some footage of a Gun Game mod from mw2:

eek.gif
This was my !*$$ in Counterstrike

THIS.
I could play Gun Game all day in CS.

Apparently the press conference opened at 6 PST and the reveal will start at 7 PST (40 minutes)

Apparently the press conference opened at 6 PST and the reveal will start at 7 PST (40 minutes)

Back
Top Bottom