Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Im a mere noob at mw2. Im level 37. 0 prestige haha but ima start the next game right with the prestige edition. And as for the Crossbow with Explosive tips..... Im gonna master that mother $;@&&@
smile.gif

Im a mere noob at mw2. Im level 37. 0 prestige haha but ima start the next game right with the prestige edition. And as for the Crossbow with Explosive tips..... Im gonna master that mother $;@&&@
smile.gif

some new info is leaking from a magazine article:
-There is going to be an object called 'Nightingale'. It was a bundle of firecrackers that created noise and gunfire sounds, as to draw Viet-Cong to the location. If in multiplayer it could create a flashing red dot on enemy radar, a fake person so to say

-"You can create a tag and etch it onto your weapons, so they're stamped as yours. The option is also there to alter your sights and clip on attachtments such as flame-throwers"

-another new feature is the addition of currency in multiplayer. Your success gives you cash which you can spend on unlocking new weapons, uniforms and accessories to your player

-New Team Tactical type gamemode called Wager Match. It chooses a random game mode out of One in a Chamber, Sharpshooter, Sticks and Stones and Gun Game
-One in a Chamber - you have one bullet and a knife, and every kill you get gives you another bullet
-Sharpshooter - you are given a random weapon, so you either get a overpowered, or underpowered weapon
-Sticks and Stones - you have a crossbow, ballistic knife and Tomahawk. Crossbow and ballistic knife kills give you points, Tomahawk kills don't
-Gun Game - you start off with a bad weapon, but every kill upgrades you weapon. The first to reach the 20'th gun wins. Here is some footage of a Gun Game mod from mw2:

-TDM is still there, but points such as headshots, and other bonuses are added to the team score

-Three confirmed maps:
-Radiation (set in a power station)
-Summit (snowbound mountain base)
-Launch (missile base - the rocket will lift off dureing gameplay, and fry anyone underneath)

-Call of duty black ops trailer will debut at half time during England v Bulgaria on ITV1 on 3 September

Overall, it is good that Treyarch have listened to the community. There is a large selection of customisation, and Gun Game was a game mode previously asked for by the community (SEARCH!) Also the maps will be interactive, and the Nightingale has been asked for since MW2. What are your opinions? Personally i do not like the idea of currency, and i think the level system was fine, but at least that means that when you get to top level, you're journey is not over, as you can still unlock everything

scans of the article: http://img525.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00134roc.jpg

This game is gonna be epic.
pimp.gif

Just the thought of being able to use a tomahawk.
eek.gif

some new info is leaking from a magazine article:
-There is going to be an object called 'Nightingale'. It was a bundle of firecrackers that created noise and gunfire sounds, as to draw Viet-Cong to the location. If in multiplayer it could create a flashing red dot on enemy radar, a fake person so to say

-"You can create a tag and etch it onto your weapons, so they're stamped as yours. The option is also there to alter your sights and clip on attachtments such as flame-throwers"

-another new feature is the addition of currency in multiplayer. Your success gives you cash which you can spend on unlocking new weapons, uniforms and accessories to your player

-New Team Tactical type gamemode called Wager Match. It chooses a random game mode out of One in a Chamber, Sharpshooter, Sticks and Stones and Gun Game
-One in a Chamber - you have one bullet and a knife, and every kill you get gives you another bullet
-Sharpshooter - you are given a random weapon, so you either get a overpowered, or underpowered weapon
-Sticks and Stones - you have a crossbow, ballistic knife and Tomahawk. Crossbow and ballistic knife kills give you points, Tomahawk kills don't
-Gun Game - you start off with a bad weapon, but every kill upgrades you weapon. The first to reach the 20'th gun wins. Here is some footage of a Gun Game mod from mw2:

-TDM is still there, but points such as headshots, and other bonuses are added to the team score

-Three confirmed maps:
-Radiation (set in a power station)
-Summit (snowbound mountain base)
-Launch (missile base - the rocket will lift off dureing gameplay, and fry anyone underneath)

-Call of duty black ops trailer will debut at half time during England v Bulgaria on ITV1 on 3 September

Overall, it is good that Treyarch have listened to the community. There is a large selection of customisation, and Gun Game was a game mode previously asked for by the community (SEARCH!) Also the maps will be interactive, and the Nightingale has been asked for since MW2. What are your opinions? Personally i do not like the idea of currency, and i think the level system was fine, but at least that means that when you get to top level, you're journey is not over, as you can still unlock everything

scans of the article: http://img525.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00134roc.jpg

This game is gonna be epic.
pimp.gif

Just the thought of being able to use a tomahawk.
eek.gif

So the only zombies they are bringing back are maps from the old one... if you get the special editions of the game.... SMH

So the only zombies they are bringing back are maps from the old one... if you get the special editions of the game.... SMH

Flamethrower will be used religiously
laugh.gif

I want to get it at midnight release or the next day but I can save $20 on walmarts site.

Flamethrower will be used religiously
laugh.gif

I want to get it at midnight release or the next day but I can save $20 on walmarts site.

^ cop on release day + order it online. return the online copy unopened with the release day receipt

= release day game + 20 giftcard

^ cop on release day + order it online. return the online copy unopened with the release day receipt

= release day game + 20 giftcard

Back
Top Bottom