Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Yeah I know the PP2000 is very strong, but why would you use it along with an assault rifle in the first place?

If you like handguns then more power to you...I just think they're useless unless you're the cheap type and use the tac knife.

why not? ....I almost always use the PP2000 + silencer as my secondary and I'm usually using an assault rifle. It's good for close to close/mid range targets, has little recoil, and like you said is pretty powerful. If I run out of ammo for my AR or find myself alone and close to the other team I have no problem using a machine pistol.   

Yeah I know the PP2000 is very strong, but why would you use it along with an assault rifle in the first place?

If you like handguns then more power to you...I just think they're useless unless you're the cheap type and use the tac knife.

why not? ....I almost always use the PP2000 + silencer as my secondary and I'm usually using an assault rifle. It's good for close to close/mid range targets, has little recoil, and like you said is pretty powerful. If I run out of ammo for my AR or find myself alone and close to the other team I have no problem using a machine pistol.   

I rate my preference for secondary for how quickly it takes to get it ready to shoot.

PP2000 will leave you stuck if you didn't take it out previously.

USP/AA-12 extended mags/Raffica -
pimp.gif

I rate my preference for secondary for how quickly it takes to get it ready to shoot.

PP2000 will leave you stuck if you didn't take it out previously.

USP/AA-12 extended mags/Raffica -
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I use the PP2000 because it still gets kills at medium and even long range. Its the perfect substitution for my scar cuz of the scars lack of ammo capacity. I can get exactly 6 kills w/scar but then have to switch to PP or pick up another gun

I use the PP2000 because it still gets kills at medium and even long range. Its the perfect substitution for my scar cuz of the scars lack of ammo capacity. I can get exactly 6 kills w/scar but then have to switch to PP or pick up another gun

Originally Posted by durantula

full multiplayer reveal tomorrow

im wondering what this is all about, i wish it ment a demo, but theres still 60 some odd days till it comes out

im wondering what this is all about, i wish it ment a demo, but theres still 60 some odd days till it comes out

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I use the PP2000 because it still gets kills at medium and even long range. Its the perfect substitution for my scar cuz of the scars lack of ammo capacity. I can get exactly 6 kills w/scar but then have to switch to PP or pick up another
silenced scar X silenced pp2000 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

this dude knows what hes talking about
but i play search and destroy though so the lack of ammo from the scar doesnt bother me at all
pimp.gif

I use the PP2000 because it still gets kills at medium and even long range. Its the perfect substitution for my scar cuz of the scars lack of ammo capacity. I can get exactly 6 kills w/scar but then have to switch to PP or pick up another
devil.gif
pimp.gif

but i play search and destroy though so the lack of ammo from the scar doesnt bother me at all
pimp.gif

My setup:
Scar x Silencer X Fall
Models X Akimbo
Claymore
Flash
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

My setup:
Scar x Silencer X Fall
Models X Akimbo
Claymore
Flash
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

devil.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Well like I said...it's just a matter of preference.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

devil.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Well like I said...it's just a matter of preference.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Its just the reveal of all of the guns, attachments, camos, maps, etc

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Its just the reveal of all of the guns, attachments, camos, maps, etc

Back
Top Bottom