Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You're not gonna have a killstreak if you play with Labrev, REIGNxSUPREME, henz0 etc.
smh.gif

I play with henzo everyday and get my killstreak going
laugh.gif

must of the time I get my whole killstreak before using it
That's PS3 though, it's known PS3's online competition isn't up to par w/ 360's.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

No you just got more bums on 360 which is fact, when did bums become competition ? #poormansystem

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

You're not gonna have a killstreak if you play with Labrev, REIGNxSUPREME, henz0 etc.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

That's PS3 though, it's known PS3's online competition isn't up to par w/ 360's.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

No you just got more bums on 360 which is fact, when did bums become competition ? #poormansystem

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

thats not true, my k/d on 360 is higher than on ps3. (2.15 and 1.77)

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Son you would get merk by NT's PS3 elite on MW2.

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Nah.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Nah.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

exactly PS3>360....I play on both, and they're both the same doesn't really matter its the same game different system, if you're nice you're nice.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

exactly PS3>360....I play on both, and they're both the same doesn't really matter its the same game different system, if you're nice you're nice.

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
#keeftalk.

IHeartBoost wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

No, I would not.

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
#keeftalk.

IHeartBoost wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

No, I would not.

Many more people play COD on 360 than on PS3 (I think that the sales percentages on amazon.com for MW2 were about 60% for 360, 30% for PS3 and 10% for PC). So because there are more people to pick from that means the worst players on 360 are worse than the worst players on PS3. But that also means that the best players on 360 are better than the best players on PS3.

Let's be real here, make a tournament consisting of the top 50 360 clans in the world and the top 50 PS3 clans in the world and the 360 clans would wipe the floor with them. Anyone watching the machinima commentary videos of great players knows that the vast majority of them play on 360.

Many more people play COD on 360 than on PS3 (I think that the sales percentages on amazon.com for MW2 were about 60% for 360, 30% for PS3 and 10% for PC). So because there are more people to pick from that means the worst players on 360 are worse than the worst players on PS3. But that also means that the best players on 360 are better than the best players on PS3.

Let's be real here, make a tournament consisting of the top 50 360 clans in the world and the top 50 PS3 clans in the world and the 360 clans would wipe the floor with them. Anyone watching the machinima commentary videos of great players knows that the vast majority of them play on 360.

This is my take on this stupid argument:

360 online costs money. So I feel that the greater percentage of players online are actually more hardcore, as the online isn't free, and if they gotta pay for it, they're gonna play more, and try and get better.

PS3 online is free, so any joe-blow player with a system can hop on at any time. This increases the chances of running into someone who isn't playing very seriously, who probably can't justify paying for internet, cause as a gamer, they ain't about that life.

But how can you say that the best on Xbox are better than the best on PS3? Cause they have Machinima contracts? Please...

I'm sure the best on NT on both systems are the exact same in skill level.

And if you want to use the 'more hardcore' = better player argument that I used up above for the general populations of both systems, then PS3 players on NT are more hardcore!

We're going into our second season of MW2, what are you XBox dudes doing other than enjoying the 'Pub Star' lifestyle??

Back
Top Bottom