Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

This is my take on this stupid argument:

360 online costs money. So I feel that the greater percentage of players online are actually more hardcore, as the online isn't free, and if they gotta pay for it, they're gonna play more, and try and get better.

PS3 online is free, so any joe-blow player with a system can hop on at any time. This increases the chances of running into someone who isn't playing very seriously, who probably can't justify paying for internet, cause as a gamer, they ain't about that life.

But how can you say that the best on Xbox are better than the best on PS3? Cause they have Machinima contracts? Please...

I'm sure the best on NT on both systems are the exact same in skill level.

And if you want to use the 'more hardcore' = better player argument that I used up above for the general populations of both systems, then PS3 players on NT are more hardcore!

We're going into our second season of MW2, what are you XBox dudes doing other than enjoying the 'Pub Star' lifestyle??

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

360 online costs money. So I feel that the greater percentage of players online are actually more hardcore, as the online isn't free, and if they gotta pay for it, they're gonna play more, and try and get better.

PS3 online is free, so any joe-blow player with a system can hop on at any time. This increases the chances of running into someone who isn't playing very seriously, who probably can't justify paying for internet, cause as a gamer, they ain't about that life.

But how can you say that the best on Xbox are better than the best on PS3? Cause they have Machinima contracts? Please...

And if you want to use the 'more hardcore' = better player argument that I used up above for the general populations of both systems, then PS3 players on NT are more hardcore!

We're going into our second season of MW2, what are you XBox dudes doing other than enjoying the 'Pub Star' lifestyle??
You, as grown men, are having seasons of MW2?
20pvkli.gif

20pvkli.gif

Yeah, what about it? Everyone's got their pastimes. Videogames are one of mine. Plus you can connect more with the people on this board, and have fun playing an otherwise broken game.

Yeah, what about it? Everyone's got their pastimes. Videogames are one of mine. Plus you can connect more with the people on this board, and have fun playing an otherwise broken game.

What's wrong with playing against other GOOD NTers?

Have fun continuing to play against garbage bums in random lobbies and keep thinking you're good because of that.
laugh.gif

What's wrong with playing against other GOOD NTers?

Have fun continuing to play against garbage bums in random lobbies and keep thinking you're good because of that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

20pvkli.gif

As a grown man, you are fantasy drafting football players?
eyes.gif

20pvkli.gif

eyes.gif

Regardless of "paying", people on PS3 are pretty bad compared to some people I run into using the 360 (from my experience), and its not just with COD.

But in the end, who really cares?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

20pvkli.gif

eyes.gif

C'mon, Adobe....
KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Regardless of "paying", people on PS3 are pretty bad compared to some people I run into using the 360 (from my experience), and its not just with COD.

But in the end, who really cares?

20pvkli.gif

eyes.gif

C'mon, Adobe....
KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

20pvkli.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As a grown man, you are [/color]fantasy[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] drafting football players?[/color]
eyes.gif
When did this happen?

20pvkli.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As a grown man, you are [/color]fantasy[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] drafting football players?[/color]
eyes.gif
When did this happen?

I'm thinking about trading my 360 for a ps3. I havent played it as much but I might be tempted to play more if I can play online for free.

I'm thinking about trading my 360 for a ps3. I havent played it as much but I might be tempted to play more if I can play online for free.

Back
Top Bottom