Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You're not gonna have a killstreak if you play with Labrev, REIGNxSUPREME, henz0 etc.
smh.gif

I play with henzo everyday and get my killstreak going
laugh.gif

must of the time I get my whole killstreak before using it
That's PS3 though, it's known PS3's online competition isn't up to par w/ 360's.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Son you would get merk by NT's PS3 elite on MW2.
Nah.

this dude adobe has to be trash if he cant get killstreaks with henzo
laugh.gif
ive played with henzo plus another 4 NTers all stacked and good and we all get killstreaks with henzo. no shots at henzo dudes good dont get me wrong. im just pointing out at u adobe
in other words ps3s top 6 NTers > 360s top 6 NTers in some games of mw2 anyday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

You're not gonna have a killstreak if you play with Labrev, REIGNxSUPREME, henz0 etc.
smh.gif

I play with henzo everyday and get my killstreak going
laugh.gif

must of the time I get my whole killstreak before using it
That's PS3 though, it's known PS3's online competition isn't up to par w/ 360's.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Son you would get merk by NT's PS3 elite on MW2.
Nah.

this dude adobe has to be trash if he cant get killstreaks with henzo
laugh.gif
ive played with henzo plus another 4 NTers all stacked and good and we all get killstreaks with henzo. no shots at henzo dudes good dont get me wrong. im just pointing out at u adobe
in other words ps3s top 6 NTers > 360s top 6 NTers in some games of mw2 anyday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

This is my take on this stupid argument:

360 online costs money. So I feel that the greater percentage of players online are actually more hardcore, as the online isn't free, and if they gotta pay for it, they're gonna play more, and try and get better.

PS3 online is free, so any joe-blow player with a system can hop on at any time. This increases the chances of running into someone who isn't playing very seriously, who probably can't justify paying for internet, cause as a gamer, they ain't about that life.

But how can you say that the best on Xbox are better than the best on PS3? Cause they have Machinima contracts? Please...

I'm sure the best on NT on both systems are the exact same in skill level.

And if you want to use the 'more hardcore' = better player argument that I used up above for the general populations of both systems, then PS3 players on NT are more hardcore!

We're going into our second season of MW2, what are you XBox dudes doing other than enjoying the 'Pub Star' lifestyle??
You, as grown men, are having seasons of MW2?
20pvkli.gif

You not even good on Xbox bruh
laugh.gif
I've heard how garbage you were

I've played on both system...I have the same results, like I said the bums on 360 are ridiculous...I've played every cod game on 360...save it with the "better competition" in the end it's the same game different controller and I would serve any of you 360 chump bums

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

This is my take on this stupid argument:

360 online costs money. So I feel that the greater percentage of players online are actually more hardcore, as the online isn't free, and if they gotta pay for it, they're gonna play more, and try and get better.

PS3 online is free, so any joe-blow player with a system can hop on at any time. This increases the chances of running into someone who isn't playing very seriously, who probably can't justify paying for internet, cause as a gamer, they ain't about that life.

But how can you say that the best on Xbox are better than the best on PS3? Cause they have Machinima contracts? Please...

I'm sure the best on NT on both systems are the exact same in skill level.

And if you want to use the 'more hardcore' = better player argument that I used up above for the general populations of both systems, then PS3 players on NT are more hardcore!

We're going into our second season of MW2, what are you XBox dudes doing other than enjoying the 'Pub Star' lifestyle??
You, as grown men, are having seasons of MW2?
20pvkli.gif

You not even good on Xbox bruh
laugh.gif
I've heard how garbage you were

I've played on both system...I have the same results, like I said the bums on 360 are ridiculous...I've played every cod game on 360...save it with the "better competition" in the end it's the same game different controller and I would serve any of you 360 chump bums

^You can ask every NTer I've played with. I have never taken MW2 serious. I still finish in the top 3 on TDM 70% of the time, when running with NT
laugh.gif
at "you are garbage" Read that out loud to see how corny that sounds

^You can ask every NTer I've played with. I have never taken MW2 serious. I still finish in the top 3 on TDM 70% of the time, when running with NT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

fool you can be 15-30 and finish top 3....doesnt make you good..if you dont take it "serious" why you in this thread trolling bruh ? YOU ARE GARBAGE/CORNY/%$%$ BOI

laugh.gif

fool you can be 15-30 and finish top 3....doesnt make you good..if you dont take it "serious" why you in this thread trolling bruh ? YOU ARE GARBAGE/CORNY/%$%$ BOI

laugh.gif
finish top 3? says the same guy who said u couldnt get killstreaks playing with henzo
roll.gif
*@%! of here u bum $$% u dug yourself a 6ft deep hole already
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
finish top 3? says the same guy who said u couldnt get killstreaks playing with henzo
roll.gif
laugh.gif

"This whole page" uhohhh

But real talk tho, im happy i have the NT crew to run with, cuz either we are all that GOOD or maybe alot of ps3 users do suck. But really the real gamers come out on the late night. My neighbor has a BOX and just to show him how its done...yea xbox dudes are garbage. Who cares if you bums get the maps early...On day one of the ps3 release you'll find my name at the top anyway

"This whole page" uhohhh

But real talk tho, im happy i have the NT crew to run with, cuz either we are all that GOOD or maybe alot of ps3 users do suck. But really the real gamers come out on the late night. My neighbor has a BOX and just to show him how its done...yea xbox dudes are garbage. Who cares if you bums get the maps early...On day one of the ps3 release you'll find my name at the top anyway

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ these last 2 pages of 360 > PS3 players & vice versa..

I wish there was a way to see the Top 9 here on PS3 go against the Top 9 on 360 in Team Deathmatch... As a whole I personally think the overall competition on 360 is better but stricltly talking NT players I really cant decide.. Alotta dudes be beasting
nerd.gif

My K/D is higher on Ps3 ( 1.85 to 1.48 on 360 ) But I think that has to do more with me already having the game down pact when I jumped on PS3 opposed to learning on the fly with 360

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ these last 2 pages of 360 > PS3 players & vice versa..

I wish there was a way to see the Top 9 here on PS3 go against the Top 9 on 360 in Team Deathmatch... As a whole I personally think the overall competition on 360 is better but stricltly talking NT players I really cant decide.. Alotta dudes be beasting
nerd.gif

My K/D is higher on Ps3 ( 1.85 to 1.48 on 360 ) But I think that has to do more with me already having the game down pact when I jumped on PS3 opposed to learning on the fly with 360

I'd like to see a MW 1 battle since that game takes a lot more skill, MW 2 is too dumbed down and the camping is ridic (I do enjoy going after em' though).
pimp.gif

I'd like to see a MW 1 battle since that game takes a lot more skill, MW 2 is too dumbed down and the camping is ridic (I do enjoy going after em' though).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It was a joke that obviously went over your head. Keep reaching though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

"This whole page" uhohhh

truth, the best players on late at night for some reason you run into straight clans instead of randoms

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

"This whole page" uhohhh

truth, the best players on late at night for some reason you run into straight clans instead of randoms

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
undetectable internet sarcasm is undetectable

Back
Top Bottom