Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

It's out Now if you know where to look. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by AR Guy

One thing that has irked me since I first saw the trailers for the new COD. If you're going to put flip up sights that didn't even exist during the time period because it only came out 5 years ago on every gun in the game at least put them on correct.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

Little things like this show a lack of attention to detail because you're telling me that with all the resources available to the development team no one noticed that it was backwards or they didn't care. If I had to guess it would be they didn't care because they did decide to put it on every weapon in the game when it's made for M4/M16's. But I'm a gun guy so of course little things like this get on my nerves.
laugh.gif
Dont play it then.
This. It is a god damn video game. Plus 200 people worked an average of 60 hours/week for 2 years, they missed one little thing. Get over it 

One thing that has irked me since I first saw the trailers for the new COD. If you're going to put flip up sights that didn't even exist during the time period because it only came out 5 years ago on every gun in the game at least put them on correct.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

Little things like this show a lack of attention to detail because you're telling me that with all the resources available to the development team no one noticed that it was backwards or they didn't care. If I had to guess it would be they didn't care because they did decide to put it on every weapon in the game when it's made for M4/M16's. But I'm a gun guy so of course little things like this get on my nerves.
laugh.gif
Dont play it then.
This. It is a god damn video game. Plus 200 people worked an average of 60 hours/week for 2 years, they missed one little thing. Get over it 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
Dont play it then.
I understand where he's coming from.

If the NBA Live and 2K series had the players wearing completely wrong brands and styles (Michael Jordan in Reeboks or something), this whole board would be up in arms over it.

As a gun enthusiast he is definitely allowed to be annoyed by improper usage of gun sights.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
Dont play it then.

If the NBA Live and 2K series had the players wearing completely wrong brands and styles (Michael Jordan in Reeboks or something), this whole board would be up in arms over it.

As a gun enthusiast he is definitely allowed to be annoyed by improper usage of gun sights.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
Dont play it then.

Well Live and 2K are suppose to my simulations of the NBA (and they market themselves that way too), so presentation and replicating the real thing is much more important to those game. Also much less work has to go into making and NBA 2K game than a COD. I would agree with dude if it was ArmA but not COD. 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
Dont play it then.

Well Live and 2K are suppose to my simulations of the NBA (and they market themselves that way too), so presentation and replicating the real thing is much more important to those game. Also much less work has to go into making and NBA 2K game than a COD. I would agree with dude if it was ArmA but not COD. 

this is a dumb question but it's a valid question.

Just how big do you think the hype for this game is? Cause I gotta say for me and my boys, its all we can talk about right now.

-The Juice

Just how big do you think the hype for this game is? Cause I gotta say for me and my boys, its all we can talk about right now.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

the same as mw2 but with more doubters since its the WAW developers

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

-The Juice

Actually only NTers are the only doubters.

Back
Top Bottom