Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

One thing that has irked me since I first saw the trailers for the new COD. If you're going to put flip up sights that didn't even exist during the time period because it only came out 5 years ago on every gun in the game at least put them on correct.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

Little things like this show a lack of attention to detail because you're telling me that with all the resources available to the development team no one noticed that it was backwards or they didn't care. If I had to guess it would be they didn't care because they did decide to put it on every weapon in the game when it's made for M4/M16's. But I'm a gun guy so of course little things like this get on my nerves.
laugh.gif

One thing that has irked me since I first saw the trailers for the new COD. If you're going to put flip up sights that didn't even exist during the time period because it only came out 5 years ago on every gun in the game at least put them on correct.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

Little things like this show a lack of attention to detail because you're telling me that with all the resources available to the development team no one noticed that it was backwards or they didn't care. If I had to guess it would be they didn't care because they did decide to put it on every weapon in the game when it's made for M4/M16's. But I'm a gun guy so of course little things like this get on my nerves.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
What is Treyarchs deal.... They are limiting the Hardened Editions.... I can't get it through Gamestop so I just preordered it on Amazon... hope they come through.

30t6p3b.gif
What is Treyarchs deal.... They are limiting the Hardened Editions.... I can't get it through Gamestop so I just preordered it on Amazon... hope they come through.

The day has come... Whip out your Verbatims... 
nerd.gif
I wont be... Waiting until retail release before playing 
tired.gif

The day has come... Whip out your Verbatims... 
nerd.gif
I wont be... Waiting until retail release before playing 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
IT'S A GAME

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom