Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by AR Guy

One thing that has irked me since I first saw the trailers for the new COD. If you're going to put flip up sights that didn't even exist during the time period because it only came out 5 years ago on every gun in the game at least put them on correct.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

Little things like this show a lack of attention to detail because you're telling me that with all the resources available to the development team no one noticed that it was backwards or they didn't care. If I had to guess it would be they didn't care because they did decide to put it on every weapon in the game when it's made for M4/M16's. But I'm a gun guy so of course little things like this get on my nerves.
laugh.gif
IT'S A GAME

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

One thing that has irked me since I first saw the trailers for the new COD. If you're going to put flip up sights that didn't even exist during the time period because it only came out 5 years ago on every gun in the game at least put them on correct.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

Little things like this show a lack of attention to detail because you're telling me that with all the resources available to the development team no one noticed that it was backwards or they didn't care. If I had to guess it would be they didn't care because they did decide to put it on every weapon in the game when it's made for M4/M16's. But I'm a gun guy so of course little things like this get on my nerves.
laugh.gif
IT'S A GAME

-The Juice

seriously, I saw his post nd was like cmon son.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
IT'S A GAME

-The Juice

seriously, I saw his post nd was like cmon son.

Call of Duty 4 is still the GOAT.
Like dude above said, there's too much going on in the releases after 4.

I just want my UAV, Air Strike, and Chopper 
pimp.gif

Overgrown
pimp.gif

Strike
pimp.gif

Crash
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Overgrown
pimp.gif

Strike
pimp.gif

Crash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

pimp.gif

Overgrown
pimp.gif

Strike
pimp.gif

Crash
pimp.gif

this man knows what he's talking about
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

pimp.gif

Overgrown
pimp.gif

Strike
pimp.gif

Crash
pimp.gif

this man knows what he's talking about
pimp.gif

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
Dont play it then.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Right

laugh.gif
Dont play it then.

Back
Top Bottom