Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

The more u worry about stats the less fun this game becomes.

I OD'd on my stats trying to keep a 1.6 and higher.

I said F it and let myself go.

I maintain a 1.4 now.. but I dont get pissed every time I go slightly under.

a lot more fun that way. :lol:

Stats are lame... I had a 3.04 in TDM but it's down to like a 2.6 now or something.

Playing so much HC KC kept my overall KD from going up over too as well but I really don't care what it is.

I just like running with squads that communicate with each other.

I suppose I'll DL it tonight... Usually I don't mess with map packs but **** it.

Also I changed my GT:  "Shots lx" is my new one.

How y'all feeling the first map pack. Playstation people skip this post
smile.gif
well played. 

:lol:

My boy says ignition (MW2 Scrapyard) giving him frame rate issues, as well as containment.

I'mma d/l tonight but I got family coming in so no go in playing till I dunno when.

My boy says ignition (MW2 Scrapyard) giving him frame rate issues, as well as containment.

I'mma d/l tonight but I got family coming in so no go in playing till I dunno when.

360 or One?

It's moving smooth on 360 for me.

I thought I was the only one, I've never had any sort of frame rate or lag issues on the X1 but when playing any of the new maps this morning the game was hiccuping.

Maverick is nice, I really like the iron sites. Best improvement though is they've made dead silence almost completely silent to amplify users. You can't hear dead silence users till basically it's too late to react.

I downloaded the maps this AM before going to work.

Headed home soon.

Add me on xb1 - JamesYoung707

The new extinction map is fire! Mad tough man I can't run through it like the first map

New aliens and cooler weapons. The prize after big hives went down 1k which sucks

Hit me if anyone is trying to run tomorrow

I hated that new sniper but after I completed the "50 kills with no attachments" challenge and threw on a Thermal instead of that bulky tracker sight I started to beast with it.

I thought I was the only one, I've never had any sort of frame rate or lag issues on the X1 but when playing any of the new maps this morning the game was hiccuping.

Maverick is nice, I really like the iron sites. Best improvement though is they've made dead silence almost completely silent to amplify users. You can't hear dead silence users till basically it's too late to react.

False. I still get told on by them expensive gaming headsets. Its easy to tell whose rockin em. Dudes will almost always have steady aim on jus creepin in corners with ieds gaurdin their backside. Had one ludacris one on bayside last night. Dude sprinting after me hit some corners and ducked for a min around the other side of a door. Hes n a fulll sprint through rooms and doors and immeadiately turns and sprays me half a second after i stood up. I hardly even moved jus shuffled my feet to peep my surroundings. After watching the kill cam i turned the game off. After that and seeing some guy with a gold maverick alrdy i was through.

False. I still get told on by them expensive gaming headsets. Its easy to tell whose rockin em. Dudes will almost always have steady aim on jus creepin in corners with ieds gaurdin their backside. Had one ludacris one on bayside last night. Dude sprinting after me hit some corners and ducked for a min around the other side of a door. Hes n a fulll sprint through rooms and doors and immeadiately turns and sprays me half a second after i stood up. I hardly even moved jus shuffled my feet to peep my surroundings. After watching the kill cam i turned the game off. After that and seeing some guy with a gold maverick alrdy i was through.

You can't hear any more footsteps or sliding with dead silence.

Dead Silence/Amplify Adjustment - Dead Silence completely silent including equipment, sliding, and footsteps. Amplify users can still hear a scaled down version of the footsteps and sliding sounds.

O my mistake didnt kno yall meant w/o amplify.

Theres no point tho because anyone with a nice headset obv uses amplify hah should be at least 3 pts.

Edit:wait what? Thats simply not true or else this guy had some tell i didnt see n the kill cam which is highly possible i guess

Good tho now if they fix the riot shield/c4 thing n hit markers all my gripes r gone

Last edited:
O my mistake didnt kno yall meant w/o amplify.

Theres no point tho because anyone with a nice headset obv uses amplify hah should be at least 3 pts.

Edit:wait what? Thats simply not true or else this guy had some tell i didnt see n the kill cam which is highly possible i guess

Good tho now if they fix the riot shield/c4 thing n hit markers all my gripes r gone

I don't use amplify, and have an "expensive" headset.

I also play competitive, not pubs.

I rather have the games volume at my ear, with ANY game rather than having it drowned out in a room, just personal preference.

I don't use amplify, and have an "expensive" headset.

I also play competitive, not pubs.

I rather have the games volume at my ear, with ANY game rather than having it drowned out in a room, just personal preference.

What's your MLG account name?

Game was hella choppy last night. Framerate and hit marker issues like a mofo.

I also noticed there's no countdown screen you're thrown right into the game after you make a loadout selection.

The Dead Silence improvements freaked me out a bit since I hadn't read patch notes.

I hope they fix the choppy frame rate issues and add the maps to regular rotation. I'm glad gun game is back but that private game mode GRIND needs to be added to public matches.

I'm still enh on the maverick, i need to figure out the right kit. I personally do not like the iron sites on it. might have to run a supressor on it.

Playing Ignition/Scrapyard was so dope. Took me a minute to regain my bearings on it and remember how I played it on MW2. Sucks the frame rate is an issue. Map is dope.

Last edited:
I play Hardcore search ONLY and i could not find ONE damn match last night with 2 of my buddies at all.

Kept saying no game found but yet 514 ppl were playing that mode. 

was pissing me off after not finding a game for 10 mins i just shut it off after, I enjoy the game when i can play but this is by far the worst out of everyone i played. 

You only play one of the most underplayed game modes and don't think it's gonna be hard to find a game? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom