Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

There's nothing worse than running around and getting killed by some dude just laying in the grass off in the cut. Then you watch the kill cam, and all you see is him laying there, you run into the screen, and him shoot you.
30t6p3b.gif
How is that fun?

Except of course when you got the jump on someone and they kill you anyway cause they got a better weapon.

Maybe I need to level up or something, but it seems like some cats shoot me 2 times and I'm done, but I unload an enitre clip with my M4 and they still kill me.
QFT

Originally Posted by henz0

Seen a _ hiding in between the bikes on the bike rack on Bootleg
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nothing will ever top the person camping in the potted plant on the Mall map... In a tree, in a pot..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
He wasn't even ashamed...

I can never camp. I don't know, but even when I have actually TRIED to camp, I get bored after about 20 seconds, and I just take off running. I stay in full sprint all game long, I want to get into the action as fast as possible. I'm usually that dude that has 17 kills and 15 deaths. I gets down...got no time to just lay behind a port-a-john and wait for someone to run by.

1. There is a latency issue linked with hit detection. Example. I turn a corner or crouch under cover yet die. I look at the kill cam and I was still exposed in their view. This happens despite a 4 bar connection and of course, I have benefited from this flaw myself.

2. The spawning. Awful.

Tons of people complain about Stopping Power in general but that's the only perk worthy of competing with any Ghost related perk. Assassin Pro is just the best perk in the game and up there with any CoD perk ever.

Ironically, UAV is spammed more than ever due to the relatively weak top kill streaks + the addition of support streak but it's probably the least significant it's ever been.

I don't agree that the Type 95 should be nerfed at all. It's basically the only weapon that caters to burst fire users.

CoD as a franchise has become stale. Yet, the numbers don't lie. I purchased this game primarily because everyone I know was gonna have it. It's that one game that we can all team up in.

@xblaze23 if you'd like to play on Xbox.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nothing will ever top the person camping in the potted plant on the Mall map... In a tree, in a pot..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ pootaing... You know this vid must get posted in every COD related thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

There's nothing worse than running around and getting killed by some dude just laying in the grass off in the cut. Then you watch the kill cam, and all you see is him laying there, you run into the screen, and him shoot you.
30t6p3b.gif
How is that fun?

Except of course when you got the jump on someone and they kill you anyway cause they got a better weapon.

Maybe I need to level up or something, but it seems like some cats shoot me 2 times and I'm done, but I unload an enitre clip with my M4 and they still kill me.
QFT

This.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Tons of people complain about Stopping Power in general but that's the only perk worthy of competing with any Ghost related perk. Assassin Pro is just the best perk in the game and up there with any CoD perk ever.

this, also in this game hipfiring seems to ALWAYS win over ads except at long range. dudes just holding down the trigger. i'm surprisingly missing black ops atleast people rushed and the guns had recoil.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

this, also in this game hipfiring seems to ALWAYS win over ads except at long range. dudes just holding down the trigger. i'm surprisingly missing black ops atleast people rushed and the guns had recoil.

This
pimp.gif
. Nothing makes me rage more than getting the first shot in and having them holding the RT down spraying and killing me.

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

This
pimp.gif
. Nothing makes me rage more than getting the first shot in and having them holding the RT down spraying and killing me.

This is one addition that stinks and makes steady aim a wasted perk. Both WAW and black ops have crazy hipfiring accuracy

i traded in BF3 to get this...might recop on black friday...my problem with BF3 is there werent enough people that i knew playing it so i ended up playing team death match dolo...im having a much more enjoyable experience playing this at the moment.

gt iMcNeilly

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
�
laugh.gif
�@ pootaing... You know this vid must get posted in every COD related thread
nerd.gif
Is that really a tournament match?
Claymores?

Heartbeat sensors?

%$@+ kinda nonsense is that
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

This game sucks..
Between the hit detection, the spawn system and the ridiculous camping 
sick.gif
, and overall connection issues.. I cant p lay it
eek.gif

He actually said it. 
I've lost interest in games in general..I can't even play this game for more than an hour before getting bored
I did get bored after the first 2-3 days, but the only reason I like to play it is because I run with the few heads that I know or usually play with.
But its exactly why I like to use marathon or close range weapons in this, Black Ops, MW2,, etc.....just have to make these kind of games remotely entertaining and if I die from some garbage cat camping, I'll try all match to take them out to give me incentive to play more
laugh.gif

I didn't pay 45$ for the game to stay in one spot all match that %$#% is just boring
sick.gif

There's nothing worse than running around and getting killed by some dude just laying in the grass off in the cut.

When that happens, I usually yell....and then go after them for the entire duration of the match and make them feel worthless in life in the lobby 

Originally Posted by xblaze23

1. There is a latency issue linked with hit detection. Example. I turn a corner or crouch under cover yet die. I look at the kill cam and I was still exposed in their view. This happens despite a 4 bar connection and of course, I have benefited from this flaw myself.

This irks the $$@% outta me. That and the rampant camping. If you don't run with a team it's already bad enough.

N's going prone on stairs in Bootleg or hiding in the water or under trucks on Village
eyes.gif

My xbox is having trouble reading discs. I put a disc in the tray and it either says "reading" before "open tray" or it plays the game then "disc unreadable". I can't even install the game to my hard drive because midway through the installation the "disc unreadable" pops up.

It was working fine yesterday, now I can't even play any game (not just MW3).

Are there any fixes for this issue? I don't want to send my xbox back to Microsoft and pay $100
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
for something that could be fixed.

Originally Posted by scshift

My xbox is having trouble reading discs. I put a disc in the tray and it either says "reading" before "open tray" or it plays the game then "disc unreadable". I can't even install the game to my hard drive because midway through the installation the "disc unreadable" pops up.

Are there any fixes for this issue? I don't want to send my xbox back to Microsoft and pay $100
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i was gonna say bad disc and try a other game but didnt see that you cant play any game now

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

All I can say is maybe try to google a specialty shop that specializes in consoles.  It's probably going to be as much as sending it to Microsoft but at least you'll get it back faster (within the hour)

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this happened to mine, I bought this cleaning disc (like $10) you stick that disc in there and it fixes your xbox right up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom