Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

that _camping in the far back with a heartbeat sensor is the biggest lame I have ever seen play COD

funny thing is that was a "tournament" game, I heard scavenger claymores, sniping, and heartbeats lmao

Originally Posted by scshift

My xbox is having trouble reading discs. I put a disc in the tray and it either says "reading" before "open tray" or it plays the game then "disc unreadable". I can't even install the game to my hard drive because midway through the installation the "disc unreadable" pops up.

It was working fine yesterday, now I can't even play any game (not just MW3).

Are there any fixes for this issue? I don't want to send my xbox back to Microsoft and pay $100
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
for something that could be fixed.
what xbox is it the white or the slim? you might have to send it back or just open it and try to open the dvd drive.

the laser is dying or the magnet on the drive is getting stuck, or you can buy a dvd drive ($40) and just install the PCB board on the new drive

Originally Posted by sole vintage

what xbox is it the white or the slim? you might have to send it back or just open it and try to open the dvd drive.

the laser is dying or the magnet on the drive is getting stuck, or you can buy a dvd drive ($40) and just install the PCB board on the new drive

It's the first gen ones, white 20GB.

Thanks for all the responses. I waited a few hours then tried again, this time it worked and I could play. If the problem keeps coming up then I'll look up some stores which can fix it nearby.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

YO. Any NT'ers wanna play some private match? 
Domination? 

No tournament. 

Just a couple games against each other for fun.

im down 

add me slicknick951

Ended up buying it,
Few observations
Should have left in the dive, switching weapons takes longer, I feeling the hit detection had to get used to it, not feeling all the air support, maps are sorta small and the spawning is at its worse again, I give it a 8/10
Fun game though

YO. Any NT'ers wanna play some private match? 
Domination? 

No tournament. 

Just a couple games against each other for fun.
i'm down 

if anyone gonna be on tonight ima be on around 12 looking to put together a team for kc or if anyone wanna play somethign else let me know

I REALLY miss diving, best part of Black Ops.

Diving through windows of a 2 story building was
pimp.gif

Someone set this up 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Im not too good at organizing stuff.

But let's make the teams even according to K/D and stuff.

thts a good idea 2 highest k/ds captians and they pick the team out of everyones k/ds?

is it me or is the camping way outta control in this game?.. all my killcams have been from dudes waiting around, hiding out in corners or lying prone somewhere.. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

also.. the maps suck.

Infinty Ward Y U NO have Score per minute or captures in domination and kill confirmed? besides lames caring about k/d [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]{[/font] the objective taking the backseat is another reason for all the camping.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Infinty Ward Y U NO have Score per minute or captures in domination and kill confirmed? besides lames caring about k/d [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]{[/font] the objective taking the backseat is another reason for all the camping.

that be getting me tight to cause in kc i pick everything up and get no love on the score board
indifferent.gif

on the note of private matches and all it would be cool if we played juggernaut. thats pretty coolbeans.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

yea it sucks. well u can tell whos actually playing the objective and who's not cause theyll have alot of points and the other will have alot of kills

Back
Top Bottom