Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

INTERCHANGE IS THE WORST MAP KNOWING TO MAN. ITS LIKE OVERGROWN JUST OPEN.
NO ONE PICKS THAT MAP ANYMORE.

im on the striker tho I GO IN WITH THE STRIKER ON KILL AND CONFIRM.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Infinty Ward Y U NO have Score per minute or captures in domination and kill confirmed? besides lames caring about k/d [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]{[/font] the objective taking the backseat is another reason for all the camping.

that be getting me tight to cause in kc i pick everything up and get no love on the score board
indifferent.gif

man.. dom is my fav game to play i get at least 8 caps a game... get shown no love..
confirmed should record the number of medals u collect as well..

id be down for some kd or dom later.. prym1tk.. k/d .850
i was .435 2 days ago.. lol
im used to the game now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

id be down for some kd or dom later.. prym1tk.. k/d .850
i was .435 2 days ago.. lol
im used to the game now
pimp.gif

i played my first couple matches on my brothers gt i was going like 3 and 17 every match
roll.gif

looking to run with a couple of people.
send me a friend request GT: TrueBlueIII

Idk how to phrase it but the levels are really "dark" they need to brighten up some levels / add more color too it.

Originally Posted by proper english

is it me or is the camping way outta control in this game?.. all my killcams have been from dudes waiting around, hiding out in corners or lying prone somewhere.. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

also.. the maps suck.

The maps are trash.  I'm having fun playing, though.  For now.

The Leaderboards don't go by SPM?!
30t6p3b.gif
#@*! guess I ain't getting this no more.. playing to get thatt high ranking was the only fun thing in these games

playing kill confirmed with a party 
pimp.gif

we get a big lead and then stop collecting the tags so we can continue getting kills 
laugh.gif

gt: B00Gi3 D0WN

Just beat the campaign on veteran.

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P. Sandman =(

The MW series had one of the best story lines when it comes to war games.
pimp.gif

Can not go positive consistently to save my life. One match I may go 15-10, next match 9-14. K/D looking like a .75 hopefully I can raise it 
ohwell.gif
. Popped in Blackops just to get some self esteem back and it sucks that I can go positive more often in that. Maps are better in BO imo. 

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

This game super choppy for anyone else right now or just me?
Same here bro 
tired.gif

was happening to me, switched to fifa, got frustrated, went back to mw3 still was choppy, just kept trying again and again and it went away

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Idk how to phrase it but the levels are really "dark" they need to brighten up some levels / add more color too it.

that's exactly what i thought, all the levels are really bland to me. mw2 had favela, terminal, highrise etc that were more vibrant imo. 

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

that's exactly what i thought, all the levels are really bland to me. mw2 had favela, terminal, highrise etc that were more vibrant imo. 

stole the words right out of my mouth.. no skittles

hope they fix these issues with a patch or something

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Can not go positive consistently to save my life. One match I may go 15-10, next match 9-14. K/D looking like a .75 hopefully I can raise it 
ohwell.gif
. Popped in Blackops just to get some self esteem back and it sucks that I can go positive more often in that. Maps are better in BO imo. 

2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
BO maps are real solid especially WMD/firing range, but MW3 maps are just little more detailed and layered.  MW3 spawn points can be garbage like 25% of the time tho which pisses me off
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
.  the killstreaks are fire though.  I think a lot of you guys need to just play Hardcore modes, easier to kill people and theres way less camping, plus mess around with your build i been running sleight/assassin(hardline for assault package)/marksman and it works real well with AR's.

Back
Top Bottom