Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

laugh.gif

mp7 is so 
pimp.gif

Gt: B00Gi3 D0WN   k/d 3.2

Its funny to me how everything that people complain about in this game happened in the previous games and nobody had a problem with it.

Spawns, maps, gun power, hit detection were all issues at one point in the other games.

IMO this game is perfect the way it is, i really have no problem with it.

i wouldnt call it perfect but got damn

"SO MANY PEOPLE CAMP" lmao

like, its a FPS, wack ##+%%+ have always camped in FPS.....

they coulda made better spawns, but so what, its not like you CANT merk the guy you spawned by first.....

gun power is fine...although it takes too many bullets in regular TDM for me

hit detection is in the middle of mw2 (amazing) and black ops (unplayable)

which, for the 90th time, isnt even bad in hardcore.

hit detection needs to better period...one to 2 shots in the head...4 to the chest hell maybe 3....im sick of shooting people 6+ times..the absence of stopping power *%@%! up everything...those idiots dont realize that $$*$

the game is great imo, id say 75% pros vs 25% cons

and i say 15% of the cons get fixed...leaving sniping and campers and assassin/auav...but i think being in premium elite it lets you make lobbies of games with filters like no sniping or no assassin

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

hit detection needs to better period...one to 2 shots in the head...4 to the chest hell maybe 3....im sick of shooting people 6+ times..the absence of stopping power *%@%! up everything...those idiots dont realize that $$*$
valid

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

If you suck @!% in this game..stop inviting me to play with you...I will leave you and your trash @!% party

=( i invited but you didnt come. i aint trash at this game, though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally getting used to the maps. K/D around 2.20ish right now. Still trying to get my W/L over 2 but randoms for teammates are the worst.

if the spawn issue is addressed all will be great. loving this game!

i just hate when i die, spawn, take two steps get shot by the guy who just killed me, spawn, take 4 steps and kill him.

pp90m1 is my favorite gun right now.

why do they make you run so slow with an AR. i understand a difference in speeds between an AR and a SMG but damb.

add me guys my gt is FNEXRobG got a 2.1 KD and a 6 WL playing pretty much by myself. i need some people to run with.

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

also got sitrep pro cause of the vid.

sitrep pro is
sick.gif

i hear dudes miles away
laugh.gif

I was using it on FFA 
sick.gif
 soundwhoring is so easy in this game 
laugh.gif

henz0 wrote:
FAD > *