Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

MK14 > *

This is really the only call of duty game where I've enjoyed ALL the maps. I'm really impressed with this game. This, UMVC3, NBA2K12, is all brotha needs. Gameflying Skyrim or Saints Row 3, though. Heard those games (especially Skyrim) were great.

anyone got a 48hr trial i can bum off you?
nerd.gif

WHY THE !++% IS THE NUKE STILL IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!11

I just got hit by one in a domination match buts its called something else and it kills everyone on the map but it doesnt end the game. The map is just covered in radiation afterwards.

Is it a secret point streak or something because it caught me off guard?

^Yea i just found out, i had no idea that was possible. Im bout to start running that then from now on

^even better

but thats damn near impossible for me in this version especially since i play Ground War only with a run & gun play style

o well

I can't believe how broken this is. bump Having the thought of being accurate, psssh just hole down the trigger. I will admit though the game is balanced cause EVERY gun kills instantly. Should have never sold Black Ops
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I had more fun playing Black Ops today
laugh.gif

I'll run some MW3 tomorrow.

laugh.gif
This game was a serious letdown for me
30t6p3b.gif
Played for like 5-6 hours then just went back to BF3.  Going from a 3.0+ kd in Black Ops to a 1.5 in this is just... humbling.  Maybe I'll give this game another run... but I'm glad I kept my Black Ops...

I heard there is a Infinite Stealth Bomber glitch
laugh.gif
�

But it doesnt stop there ... That same tactic they use works for the Strafe Run, Osprey Gunner, & Perscision AirStrike ...

Son just look at this video man...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
completely ridiculous
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I had more fun playing Black Ops today
laugh.gif

I'll run some MW3 tomorrow.

laugh.gif
This game was a serious letdown for me
30t6p3b.gif
Played for like 5-6 hours then just went back to BF3.  Going from a 3.0+ kd in Black Ops to a 1.5 in this is just... humbling.  Maybe I'll give this game another run... but I'm glad I kept my Black Ops...
My K/D is always above 2 in every COD so I'm good, but I swear the way the spawns work, I'll go 11-2 to start in a match, die once on some nonsense...and then proceed to die like 3-4 straight times with people behind me
sick.gif

As long as I win though I don't care though.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I heard there is a Infinite Stealth Bomber glitch
laugh.gif
�

But it doesnt stop there ... That same tactic they use works for the Strafe Run, Osprey Gunner, & Perscision AirStrike ...

Son just look at this video man...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
completely ridiculous
sick.gif
�
30t6p3b.gif

That video is ridiculous; I hope that was on PC

Back
Top Bottom