Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

I had to post this simply off the first minute or so
I immediately started dying as soon as i clicked play
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have both this and BF 3 and i must say, i enjoy playing BF3 a bit more, its a more balanced game, and challenging,

Type 95 + Red Dot + Rapid Fire =
sick.gif

I prefer Dead Silence but Marksman along with it...
30t6p3b.gif

I started using this gun and this gun only last week and it's already gold. 2000 kills later.

GT - CriminalMinded1

Originally Posted by xblaze23

what's an AK-47? Oh, that gun. We call it da choppa around here.
That gun is always G
pimp.gif

Still haven't even unlocked it yet though, won't prestige for a while once I do so I can enjoy it along with RPG.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

FAD is too weak

AK bounces too much for me (rate of fire is low)

i rock with the g36.....!%*$ is amazing.
put Kick on the weapon, it pretty much turns most weapons into ACR's because it lowers the recoil.

i like stability. i feel like it also gives the gun less recoil....and it doesnt sway when ADS

the acr is the best gun, i just dont wanna %#%@@ it out like i did in mw2...

the g36 with impact or stability is fine.

i throw kick on the ACR tho...lmao

elite never works for me

when i login it freezes

when it doesnt freeze it says its trottled for traffic

i got my K/D up to 1.71 tho.......
pimp.gif

(i have like 500 deaths from non-TDM games somehow LMAO i didnt even know i played non-TDM games like that...lmao)

AK-47 is just a manly gun, if you shoot from long range then its not the gun for you. Close range your done.
pimp.gif

Type95 is cheap also, I noticed anyone I play against who uses it is always behind a structure playing like a girl, with silencer and assassin like they are nice.
laugh.gif

yeah type 95s are for !#%!

yes, mister P, you too

LMAO

i always pick them +@+*@ up when im out of primary AND secondary ammo....then get 5 more kills LMAO

i hate when i get hip fired by the type 95. its so frustrating

thats one of the most frustrating things about all CODs, they make every gun effective at almost any range besides shottys which seem to only be effective which touching someone lol.

Deciding to prestige or not. There's no real benefit for me. I like my ACR too much to wait til lvl 50ish for it to unlock.

^ when you prestige you get a token...so you can have the acr @ level 1 if you choose too

im dumb ive used 3 of mines on double xp
laugh.gif

Type 95 = FAMAS in MW2 = M16 in MW

i would think people would get use to these type of guns by now

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Deciding to prestige or not. There's no real benefit for me. I like my ACR too much to wait til lvl 50ish for it to unlock.

this always kills me

it took you like 2 weeks to prestige....(took me 1, exactly)

stop being a vagina and prestige...

my dude reggie waited 2.5 years to prestige in mw2.....lmao talkin about he wants to try to 10th prestige 2 months ago...LMAO

dude was level 70, gaining zero xp the entire time the game was out...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

^ when you prestige you get a token...so you can have the acr @ level 1 if you choose too

im dumb ive used 3 of mines on double xp
laugh.gif

roll.gif
,FAILURE.

i wasted mine on the g36...my next coin, imma use it on scavenger.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

thats not why people are complaining.

the FAMAs was weak, fast and accurate, whereas the m16 was strong, slow and accurate....

neither were very good at hipfiring nor taking down MULTIPLE people at the same time...

the type 95 is strong, fast and accurate, can be fired from the hip as accurately as any other gun in the game, and literally kills with one shot (3 bullets) whereas it takes 6 or 7 bullets from other guns

the gun is cheap....just like RPGs and that grenade launcher sniper rifle secondary, i wont be using that lame $%$ @%#*@+@$....i have pride.

CurbYourEnthusiasm wrote:
Originally Posted by Dakingii

thats not why people are complaining.

the FAMAs was weak, fast and accurate, whereas the m16 was strong, slow and accurate....

neither were very good at hipfiring nor taking down MULTIPLE people at the same time...

the type 95 is strong, fast and accurate, can be fired from the hip as accurately as any other gun in the game, and literally kills with one shot (3 bullets) whereas it takes 6 or 7 bullets from other guns

the gun is cheap....just like RPGs and that grenade launcher sniper rifle secondary, i wont be using that lame $%$ @%#*@+@$....i have pride.

You werent using the FAMAS right or didnt have the right attachments on or something because for me they are on the same level. 
I had hella multi-kills and 1 round(shot) kills with the FAMAS in MW2. hip-firing and aiming down sights.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by jerry6d

this always kills me

it took you like 2 weeks to prestige....(took me 1, exactly)

stop being a vagina and prestige... 
Still don't see the need to prestige????

Back
Top Bottom