Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

liberation sucks...people think they cute trying to snipe thats all they do, you can't see **%! cause of the leaves....piazza is good

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn i sucked yesterday lol was buzzed off that bud light platinum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's all good fam. We still put in work. I can't believe we had to change our NT clan tags to get people to stay in the lobby
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Miniojw

I was on with a few dudes late night than my cat unplugged my router. lol (GT: Diplomatic Man) We had to change our clantag to get a game started.
Word. We were on a nice win streak. I'm BirdmanHandRub, btw.
nerd.gif

Wow they got rid of Drop Zone and replaced it with Infection which sucks completely 
indifferent.gif

I loved MW3 because Drop Zone was a ton of fun. Constant action, no campers, now I'm forced to play regular playlists which are full of people who camp with heartbeat sensors and silencers and blast me as I run past. Had a 1.25 KD
ohwell.gif
and 25% accuracy, now it's steadily falling.

This +%*% is dumb... why can't they just leave game modes in?
eyes.gif
It's not even fun anymore.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

played domination with a few of ya yesterday, i didnt have my mic but we did work

gt:B00Gi3 D0WN

I always wanted to play with you but you were never on when I was. Then u deleted me... LOL
laugh.gif
 my fault man i didnt recognize the gt since i never played with u, ill add u next time im on again

You and that dude ||Meech|| have the highest kd I've seen so far.

Originally Posted by scshift

Wow they got rid of Drop Zone and replaced it with Infection which sucks completely 
indifferent.gif

I loved MW3 because Drop Zone was a ton of fun. Constant action, no campers, now I'm forced to play regular playlists which are full of people who camp with heartbeat sensors and silencers and blast me as I run past. Had a 1.25 KD
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
Wait why'd they take it out? They couldn't keep it and add Infection?

I always wanted to play with you but you were never on when I was. Then u deleted me... LOL
laugh.gif
 my fault man i didnt recognize the gt since i never played with u, ill add u next time im on again

You and that dude ||Meech|| have the highest kd I've seen so far.
word meech a beast

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
Wait why'd they take it out? They couldn't keep it and add Infection?

Apparently not. It was under "community playlists", which apparently only has one game mode at all times
30t6p3b.gif

drop zone sucked tho...it was nothing but explosions and people tubing it was like the closet thing to mw2

That's why it was fun IMO.

People couldn't camp/sneak around cause of the shifting action/everything going crazy at once. It was run and gun and you had to stay shooting or die. Now when I play modes like Kill Confirmed and Ground War, half the time I'm playing there's no shooting at all, then all of a sudden you get popped running around a corner by some dude lying prone with his gun aimed at the corner.

Even if people didn't like it, why not leave it in there? For the players who did enjoy it?

Damn, I haven't played in a while. I'm always with Joe Billionaire when I do get on. Its true, though when they see that NT clan tag they all be bailing out lol. I think a few games we played, the whole team left. Add me if you want to play: Push That Tush.

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

If anybodys looking to run some game im always on GT: BossdonNavada

i never knew you were nt
laugh.gif

Me either. My bad. I deleted your FR because I thought you were a random dude.
laugh.gif
I remember we were doing work the other night.
GT: BirdmanHandRub

Back
Top Bottom