Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man what the hell is this Infection BS? All people do is find the highest ledge plant claymores and camp.

lmao its mad fun though to be honest, ive got 2 MOAB doing that, going 70 plus kills.

Cod is starting to become NOT fun anymore.

So many campers (idk if it's just me being in the west coast) There must be a lot of westcoast campers.

Especially when I'm running alone, it's hard to deal with a team of 4 campers and 2 people rushing around (especially when I'm a hardcore rusher)

I guess I'll only run when I can get into a full party like when me and bee got game put in work...

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

So many campers (idk if it's just me being in the west coast) There must be a lot of westcoast campers.

Especially when I'm running alone, it's hard to deal with a team of 4 campers and 2 people rushing around (especially when I'm a hardcore rusher)

I guess I'll only run when I can get into a full party like when me and bee got game put in work...
I was wondering what your NT name was, You're real in this game man 
pimp.gif

I'm a little shaky on the sticks, some games i go 30+ with 4 deaths and some games i struggle to go even 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Either way tho we have some good sessions and don't lose very often.

Any other NTer's down for some late games of Team Defender shoot me a message. GT: Bee GoT GaMe 23

I would try and run with NT but I'm not even close to that level yet 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm going to wait until I become consistent with my KD and a solid quickscoper before I mess around with NT

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

I was wondering what your NT name was, You're real in this game man 
pimp.gif

I'm a little shaky on the sticks, some games i go 30+ with 4 deaths and some games i struggle to go even 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Either way tho we have some good sessions and don't lose very often.

Any other NTer's down for some late games of Team Defender shoot me a message. GT: Bee GoT GaMe 23
Bruh I wasn't even playing on my hdtv last night, I was at my girls house playing on a damn crt...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I would try and run with NT but I'm not even close to that level yet 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm going to wait until I become consistent with my KD and a solid quickscoper before I mess around with NT

Don't worry man..
Go ahead and drop your GT (again if you already have).

It's all about havin fun at the end of the day, you can run with me, and bee. We play Team Defender.

And Bee is ranked #2 in the world in the weekly Team Defender rankings...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CRAY.

Been getting back into it with Drop Zone... finished my last game 16-6 with a win. I think I'm only going to play Drop Zone now that it's back 
pimp.gif

@Marvin Hagler, I'll PM you sometime, I stick to Drop Zone though but I'll see what happens.

So "Infested" is pretty fun, but ive never muted so many mics ever.

one reason i've stuck to "Hardcore" is that there arent that many little squeaky hamster sounded kids in there.

fyi, im the troll blocking the camping spots on "Infested" lol

Can I get a clan invite? I hate this game, but find myself playing it too much. 
laugh.gif

I Will contribute to any clan ops you all run.

I don't have the paid Elite, but my XBGT is x badreligion x

you still play?^ i never see you on

a few of us play at night and sometimes during the afternoon still

and yeah set us up for some clan ops (mex or clutch or who evers in charge)

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

you still play?^ i never see you on

a few of us play at night and sometimes during the afternoon still

and yeah set us up for some clan ops (mex or clutch or who evers in charge)
I'll re-add you. I deleted all NT'ers a while back. I felt bad that I kept running with my friends and ignoring invites from all you guys.

whats good with the new maps? the way i understand it, i gotta be an elite premium member to cop them? that *$!% is $50 and all for maps?
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

they're gonna be releasing them later this month i think for 15 as usual (im guessing) the 50 is for everything that they release in a 9month period

Back
Top Bottom