Calling all NT OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHERS.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Here's a question.

(Preface: I have a hot female "friend"--
smh.gif
--who I usually tell stuff like this to. Like some, "So, my mom wants me to talk to my little sister about her boyfriend and sex.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
" type stuff.)

The question is: How do I transform this humorous anecdote into a conversation about us getting it cracking?
nerd.gif

I'm basically asking for a ticket out of the dreaded FZ. This seems like the quickest/easiest way.
no pics of your sis...you can at least provide pics of her
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Here's a question.

(Preface: I have a hot female "friend"--
smh.gif
--who I usually tell stuff like this to. Like some, "So, my mom wants me to talk to my little sister about her boyfriend and sex.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
" type stuff.)

The question is: How do I transform this humorous anecdote into a conversation about us getting it cracking?
nerd.gif

I'm basically asking for a ticket out of the dreaded FZ. This seems like the quickest/easiest way.
you can't.....but to start with... you can stop by asking her for advice...that's theeasiest way to go further into the FZ

if you want....just tell her semi-off handed/matter of factly in the middle of a semi related convo that your mom wants you to talk to your lil sis about herboyfriend... then leave it at that.
If she asks for more... just tell her..."I'll handle it" then move on and drop the subject

Back
Top Bottom