Calling all NT OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHERS.

I love how people are on here saying there's nothing to worry about based on dudes pic, take their advice and "not worry about dude" this dudewill telling his friends the good news. Just because a bunch of dudes aren't feeling him (pause) doesn't mean ur SIS isn't, afterall she IS withhim

I don't get how you're assuming from a photo that your sister isn't going to be giving up the goods. Your sister is dating him in the first placeright, so it's not like she has some super high standards that dude isn't meeting. In fact, if anything you're saying your sister is easy becauseshe's dating someone you perceive to be an herb. So you should really be concerned. I mean, if son can get in that, you KNOW the basketball teamis in, football team, mayor's son, etc.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I don't get how you're assuming from a photo that your sister isn't going to be giving up the goods. Your sister is dating him in the first place right, so it's not like she has some super high standards that dude isn't meeting. In fact, if anything you're saying your sister is easy because she's dating someone you perceive to be an herb. So you should really be concerned. I mean, if son can get in that, you KNOW the basketball team is in, football team, mayor's son, etc.
Where did I say any of that, though? I posted a picture. You're the one making assumptions, not me.
laugh.gif

a) your moms racist
b) sit dude down and see where his heads at. be firm and forward and make your point cemented in his brain to not try anything.

Hold up! 8.5 holes?
eek.gif

How the hell can there be half a hole?!!! Either it's there or it's not.

Edit: ya'll are going off on an insane tangent making assumptions about his sister. Smh. Swoboy, if she's a smart girl, she'll see it as you'relooking out for her. It's not like you're going nuts at her. Just keep it casual it doesn't have to be some awkward talk or anything. Tell her howit is, she needs to look after herself. No big deal.

Pics now!!!!!!!
and Im not protective if my sister, I know she sleeps around. I'm not Finna stop another dude dointhe same %$#% as me. I mean I date girls 5 yes youngerthan me youcant stop me

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Hold up! 8.5 holes?
eek.gif

How the hell can there be half a hole?!!! Either it's there or it's not.

Edit: ya'll are going off on an insane tangent making assumptions about his sister. Smh. Swoboy, if she's a smart girl, she'll see it as you're looking out for her. It's not like you're going nuts at her. Just keep it casual it doesn't have to be some awkward talk or anything. Tell her how it is, she needs to look after herself. No big deal.

Yeah! Where's the other 1/3
laugh.gif

It's a lost cause. Just be there when she wants to talk. There is no way to stop whatever is going to happen from happening. If he messes up tho make sureyour sister trusts you enough to tell you.

Well technically there are 8 holes

2 Eyes
2 eardrums
1Mouth
1 BELLYBUTTON (idk why but some girls.. NEVERMIND)
1 Crack
And the ()
Making it 8 not 7 1/2

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

It's a lost cause. Just be there when she wants to talk. There is no way to stop whatever is going to happen from happening. If he messes up tho make sure your sister trusts you enough to tell you.

This.

I am the oldest of four girls. I did not have a boyfriend until I was 18, but with my two younger sisters, different story. It still irritates me so much andmakes me so mad they have boyfriends, but what can I do? I wish they waited to get into relationships until they were atl east 18. Whatever you tell her or tryto do, you cannot stop her. She is living her teenage life, but as long as she is responsible. She will not listen to you, and even if you forbid her, she willdo it behind your back. Not cool that your mom is racist, but that is how some parents are. Just make sure to be there for her whenever she needs you.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

2 Eyes
2 eardrums
1Mouth
1 Crack
And the ()
Making it 8 not 7 1/2
don't forget the nostrils...I guess that makes 10
laugh.gif

bruh if thats the guy that pulled your sister then your sister is probably ugly, or son is spittin heat at her, regardless hes gon be on that mr marcus brianpumper stuff

rip to you your moms and your sister

My little sis is 15...

I already know, with certainty... I am going to commit murder.

yo sister..cant lock her down (down )..especially when you aint around (where you at?)..best believe he beating the buns down ( Down ) ..killa

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

2 Eyes
2 eardrums
1Mouth
1 Crack
And the ()
Making it 8 not 7 1/2
don't forget the nostrils...I guess that makes 10
laugh.gif

Eyes dont count
roll.gif
You cant !*!* eye sockets, son. It's still at 8.

i can understand why a father would care if his daughter is smashing and who but i have never understood why brothers care. especially when they get upsetabout it? are you saving that (()) for yourself? unless she's getting raped what would posses you to care if there is a penis in your sister or not?

Back
Top Bottom