Calling Shotgun (front seat in car) ....who still does this?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

OP you need a bigger car

Shut ya face
laugh.gif

Ya last car was like like a Hot Wheels model...
I'm good w/my coupe...

Originally Posted by dope like louboutins

I'm tall so I usually get offered the front seat or I take it upon myself to sit in the front. Calling shotgun? #weoffthat
(-_-)

if me and one of my other homies wants shot gun at the same time, we gotta play rock paper scissor best 2 out of 3. loser sits in back

cop cars keep the shotty in front of the passenger seat. i always thought thats why it was called "shotgun" when sitting up front. when someone sitsin the middle in the back seat, we call it "skiing"...

dont really when its not cold, but when the temp. drops, i gotta a call shotty so i get that $ warmers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still do it every single time i'm headed for the car...

If I miss out on shotty I always make sure to call Kurt Cobain

Callin shotgun...use to get N's the maddest in college lol

most famous rebuttal...."man I aint hear u call shotgun, did u hear him say shotgun?"

I stopped after high school..

Now as adults we usually take turns or let the tallest person sit in front.
Or we do it by who has known the driver the longest/who closest to that person. It's not verbal, all understood.

If I'm riding with 2 dudes and they've known each other for 4 years and I just met them this year I'm not sitting in the front.

Like other said, it's a silent ranking system effected by many factors.

If you're in a big car...i.e. 750 li then it doesn't matter where you sit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Most of the time im driving. if not then yes i do call it...and i run to the passenger side
frown.gif
Same here. If I'm not driving, I'm not sitting in the back. I'm a fairly tall person so sitting in the back is a *@$!$.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Shotgun. No Blitz.
pimp.gif

But I usually drive everywhere.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Thats how me and my friends play it...kinda retarted though. I honestly dont mind where I sit as long as its not in the middle of the back. $%^& that!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

never...being the smallest its always assumed i'll sit in the back in the middle...

Exactly
laugh.gif
I got into an argument with some of my teammates the other day. I was like how the hell a 6'7" dude supposed to fold into the back seat?

Ill still do it with my friends but we must be able to see the car, you cant call it from inside or anything

Who doesn't do it? I don't trust others driving so I always hear friends calling it out. Example: We're at the mall and heading back to the car,someone will say, "shotgun" out of nowhere, then everyone else will fight for left and right nut. I used to referee the calling out, but now Idon't really care.

Back
Top Bottom