Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Well I said heck with it an I'm gonna pass on the rose bowls unless they hang around for a lil while. So I went ahead and ordered the motor city pair.

Motor City is by far the superior CW IMO; Rose Bowl pair is at the bottom easily of the eight CW's released so far. My list.

1. Fright Nights
2. Megatrons
3. The Opening/Volts
4. Motor Citys
5. Sandy Creek
6. Detroit faux CW
7. Home Runs
8. Rose Bowls

Motor City is by far the superior CW IMO; Rose Bowl pair is at the bottom easily of the eight CW's released so far. My list.

1. Fright Nights
2. Megatrons
3. The Opening/Volts
4. Motor Citys
5. Sandy Creek
6. Detroit faux CW
7. Home Runs
8. Rose Bowls
#1 Megatron followed by the MC's and I dont see it in the Volt CW.... UGLY
mean.gif

1. Fright Nights
2. Megatrons
3. The Opening/Volts
4. Motor Citys
5. Sandy Creek
6. Detroit faux CW
7. Home Runs
8. Rose Bowls
I dont think I have even seen the Detroit Faux.  After the 15th of Jan which is my youngest sons Bday I am going to pick up the fright nights if I can find them.  On a side not I have been wearing the nike free 5.0 trainers and in a sz 12 they are pretty tight. I figured I would need a 12.5 in the calvins and was surprised when the 12 fit with ease.

Last edited:
I dont think I have even seen the Detroit Faux.  After the 15th of Jan which is my youngest sons Bday I am going to pick up the fright nights if I can find them.  On a side not I have been wearing the nike free 5.0 trainers and in a sz 12 they are pretty tight. I figured I would need a 12.5 in the calvins and was surprised when the 12 fit with ease.

I think it's the black and blue ones.

#1 Megatron followed by the MC's and I dont see it in the Volt CW.... UGLY:smh:

That's why I said IMO lol. I think they are great, others may think they are hideous. And its the only CW that I didn't get that I wanted.

SOLD OUT AT 8:00:03 am....? ******G BOTS... THIS IS BULL ****!
It WASN'T twitter link only!!!....so i dont think bots were a factor, i was able to get mine without a bot, all u had to do was search in the cj81 section on NDC and they were there

Back
Top Bottom