Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Seems to be the price set on eBay.

How in the world are these dudes getting a fsr is beyond me.
mean.gif

That shoe just has SO much white on it.

If the ankle collar was red/ I would have without a doubt been extremely pissed I got cart jacked lol

I asked for gift cards for Christmas specifically to buy these shoes, I'm not a huge fan of the color way so I just wanted to complete the set without spending money out my own pocket.

I can't lie I'm sick

That shoe just has SO much white on it.

If the ankle collar was red/ I would have without a doubt been extremely pissed I got cart jacked lol
Yea it has alot of white but, i like the way they did the contrast with the strap and the toe and inside part!!....all of the 1s released except for the BLK/BLUE pair were solid/same color

To be honest, I didn't know these released today. I saw the tweet from nike a couple of days ago about them but it was just the picture with few details. I was originally just testing my bot in going for the YOTH Kobes but realized that they weren't TLO. Those were an actual easy cop. But then I saw the next tweet about these trainers and by the time I clicked on them, they were down to one size. I kept refreshing the page and my .bat file I run in the background for releases ended up grabbing an 11 from who knows where because the size drop down was already greyed out. Hopefully my order doesn't get canceled. If not, I have a size 11 that I'll probably hook someone up with. Dope looking shoe though.

Last edited:
This CW not worth the hype. Wth does cj81 have to do with Rose Bowl, big 10/PAC 12 etc..... Give us a true lions CW or GT navy and gold and now we are talking. Between these and fright nights I am scratching my head in utter confusion

When I saw the tweet the other day. My first thought was....rose bowl cj81? Is nike serious with this?
Didn't even attempt to buy just to resell.

This CW not worth the hype. Wth does cj81 have to do with Rose Bowl, big 10/PAC 12 etc..... Give us a true lions CW or GT navy and gold and now we are talking. Between these and fright nights I am scratching my head in utter confusion
The only thing i could come up with is since Michigan State is in it and it might be a link to that, after all they did the tigers, motor city, etc color ways so that could be my only thinking

LMFAO at $300 for these. The least-desired CW by far for me. These were just a hype grab by Nike, nothing more. All of the CWs released before are superior IMO. The Rose logo was nice but that's about it. Hope you guys who really wanted em got em.

Hey, new member here, looking for the Fright Night colorway in size 13, anyone have any information on that? I have the black/blue ones, and willing to trade and add if necessary. Found them on nike.com for $85 after shipping and discounts, but no luck in size 13. Thanks.

Hey, new member here, looking for the Fright Night colorway in size 13, anyone have any information on that? I have the black/blue ones, and willing to trade and add if necessary. Found them on nike.com for $85 after shipping and discounts, but no luck in size 13. Thanks.

You and i both playa. You and i both

Goodluck. Ebay.

Sz13 gone in every colorway. First to sell out in cj81 always

You and i both playa. You and i both

Goodluck. Ebay.

Sz13 gone in every colorway. First to sell out in cj81 always
Man, I found some on ebay, but they are WAY over priced. I refuse to pay more than retail for a shoe I found for $85 after taxes and shipping. Another dude, on ebay, said he would trade me if he had a 13, so the search continues.

Back
Top Bottom