Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

It WASN'T twitter link only!!!....so i dont think bots were a factor, i was able to get mine without a bot, all u had to do was search in the cj81 section on NDC and they were there
i had the page loaded and ready to go since last night... so don't tell me how to search shoes man... they are already on ebay for 225-250

Cock blocking ?

I sat here for 3 min.

Actually decided on buying, and they were no longer in my cart.

Not sure how credible nikes cart hold system is.....

i had the page loaded and ready to go since last night... so don't tell me how to search shoes man... they are already on ebay for 225-250
SORRY BRO!!!....dont get all salty towards me man cause u aint get your pair,
mean.gif
  i got mine and searched just like u so, im not TELLING u anything just saying maybe u were TOO slow thats all!!!....hope u get your pair

SORRY BRO!!!....dont get all salty towards me man cause u aint get your pair,
mean.gif
  i got mine and searched just like u so, im not TELLING u anything just saying maybe u were TOO slow thats all!!!....hope u get your pair
My Bad... just pisses me off that the Shoe game is ****** do to resellers... so i apologize for taking my hostility out on you... i keep refreshing in hopes that a 13 comes up...

Cock blocking ?

I sat here for 3 min.

Actually decided on buying, and they were no longer in my cart.

Not sure how credible nikes cart hold system is.....

I'm just messing with you man.

I will say this though **** like this is why I stopped buying shoes.

What's sad is a guarantee those pairs ain't going to people who want them because no other pairs sold out like this

When they put them in their twitter the scum came out

Last edited:
I think they are just in people's cart . Resellers going to start off the year with a fail :lol: ?
Happy New Years everyone.

Last edited:

My Bad... just pisses me off that the Shoe game is ****** do to resellers... so i apologize for taking my hostility out on you... i keep refreshing in hopes that a 13 comes up...
Hey man its cool apology excepted its understandable i feel where your comming from since i HATE the RESELL game myself!!!!!....been a sneaker head and collector since the late 90s when i was in high school and ****** was never like this, the way it is now!!!!

Last edited:
Im going to call my local NikeStore to see if they got them and see if i can head out to get a pair...

Im going to call my local NikeStore to see if they got them and see if i can head out to get a pair
Good Luck...i hope u get your pair homie, ill keep my eyes open if i happen to come across a 13 for retail or reasonable price ill shoot u a PM

Back
Top Bottom