Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Nike made this collection more limited then the Yeezy's...
mean.gif

If anyone in Vegas or has a friend that can pick me up a Size 12 in the Huarache let me know

Look at whats going on. NDC ONLY released the Flyposites and hats and those #'s were probably still small... Then sent the Collection to two NT and Two champs stores... Champs online had a few things for an hour and removed everything

can't speak for the rest of the collection but those Flyposites are at HoH just chillen...

as far as those Huarache's go.. be patient, I doubt Nike will just let them go away like that...

I see your point though but at the same time if you wanted this stuff you can get it just a bit over retail... the Yeezys on the other hand.......

Id pay 500 for those in a 13. I dont care dammit i love megatron

Changed your mind quick about these huh.....

View media item 154807

they been hot from the first pics back to page 1 of this thread. if you're implying I didn't think the huaraches are nice i been fiending for them since.

the huaraches have come and gone, i don't think they will pop up any where else & i am prepared to pay market value for them.

they been hot from the first pics back to page 1 of this thread. if you're implying I didn't think the huaraches are nice i been fiending for them since.
the huaraches have come and gone, i don't think they will pop up any where else & i am prepared to pay market value for them.

You stated that no one should pay over retail + shipping but you contradicted yourself by saying you would pay $500 dollars for a pair not even a day later..:smh:

^How do they fit....TTS?

After trying them on, and walking around a bit, I find these to be a tad bit bigger then TTS. With that said, my true size of 10 is absolutely perfect for my slightly above average wide foot. A more detailed post with pics and my thoughts will find it's way to this site sometime later tonight.

^ exactly what I was thinking.

The huaraches released a day ago, I'd wait at least a week or two before looking in the aftermarket.

How many times have nikestore said a shoe wasn't releasing online then days later go back on their word but hey if he was to pay $500 then I hope I can find a sucker that's willing to pay that also.

You stated that no one should pay over retail + shipping but you contradicted yourself by saying you would pay $500 dollars for a pair not even a day later..
mean.gif
No reason to judge a guy. 'lax. Anyway, let's try not discussing price, else lurkin' resellers might decide it's a good price.

I dont know if there was a line at NLV, but I went 20min or so after opening and got my pair. Almost grabbed gloves and what not but knew i didnt want or need them. Honestly I was just there to cop my DB 9 reRSVP. But as I looked at the gear, spoke upon it and the lady like " You like these Megatron's? One size 14? " Well that sold me lol, at 115$ couldnt beat it. That 3M is TOO nice

did anyone get an order through?  I called and they said they're all gone so someone ordered them ALL or they didn't even put any up for sale.

I think they showed online but when I called the rep said nothing had even released today and that they had no inventory for it.

I think they showed online but when I called the rep said nothing had even released today and that they had no inventory for it.
I was able to add XXL in my cart and get to checkout but its not my size....so I would have to disagree with that. XXL was active when I posted the link.

Interesting. Well that sucks for us who weren't able to cop something we would actually rock and not resell!

Interesting. Well that sucks for us who weren't able to cop something we would actually rock and not resell!
No doubt.....but I would think they'd drop on NDC sometime soon.....just have to keep your eyes open I guess. Would have never known the megatron line would have blown up like it has....

Back
Top Bottom