Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Yeah, had no idea there were so many CJ fans out there. I think the whole Transformer redesign to incorporate it with CJ was really well done and the football helmet/decepticon logo is sick! Can't say the same for the way this launch was done. I agree, too much money out there Nike is sleeping on with this collection. I imagine the shirts, hoodies and socks would be available to purchase through NDC soon. If enough people ask for it on NikeStore twitter or NDC they will have to supply the demand.

Called 3 times and the first 2 ladies were bitc*es and said they SOLD OUT.  Called again and talked to a guy who was really cool.  First he told me they released online 26th after the delay and sold out but then talked to the manager and they HAVE NOT gotten any yet and don't know if they will so they have no idea why they are online.......this release is the worst I have ever seen.

if anyone has size 12-14 huaraches for retail I can get you ANY size hoodie.  Let me know

Honestly, I think Nike should move to give CJ his own sig.....I mean if Revis Island was signed off on...

I think Nike will see the demand for this limited launch, and come out either some more quantity of these products, or something similar.

Also, I agree that it is probably not too long before we get a CJ signature shoe, which is awesome for me, I am a huge Lions fan, and live in Michigan. Which makes it even more rediculous that I can't get my hands on a T-shirt at least. I would love to get the Huaraches, T-shirt, and hoodie, but so far this release is a huge cluster F, and nobody seems to know why.

Yea I can help everyone out.   I'll post the info in 10 min.  I was just looking for some help on the Huarches first.  I got you all.  Be on here in 10 and you'll have the hoodie.

Yea I can help everyone out.   I'll post the info in 10 min.  I was just looking for some help on the Huarches first.  I got you all.  Be on here in 10 and you'll have the hoodie.

Good dude appreciate it.

I'm sure someone out there would help you out seeing that you did same for many with the hoodie.

Honestly, I think Nike should move to give CJ his own sig.....I mean if Revis Island was signed off on...

Its absolutely bound to happen. I figure they chose Revis first due to him playing for New York. Plus Calvin Johnson, a offensive monster is way more marketable, especially with the nickname Megatron. I hope we get a sig real soon.

I think Nike will see the demand for this limited launch, and come out either some more quantity of these products, or something similar.
Also, I agree that it is probably not too long before we get a CJ signature shoe, which is awesome for me, I am a huge Lions fan, and live in Michigan. Which makes it even more rediculous that I can't get my hands on a T-shirt at least. I would love to get the Huaraches, T-shirt, and hoodie, but so far this release is a huge cluster F, and nobody seems to know why.
Honestly, I am hoping this release will be just like the Oregon TR1s which were supposedly limited... Then they showed up everywhere and are still sitting at *****. 

I can't say I am a huge fan (Broyles on the other hand) but I love the Huarache Free Shield and wear Huaraches to lift in more than any other shoe.  That and the fact they have shield is great for the **** show rainy weather here in Oregon. 

Cheers kraftca1

Out of stock in a Medium, dang it.

Hopefully you find someone to help you out with the Huaraches.

Last edited:
Good man, called in and got my size. Thanks a lot.

Still looking for the T-Shirt and Huaraches if anyone gets a lead on those I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Thanks kraftca1 for the assist! Unfortunately they don't have any in a small or medium for those that are looking.

Feeling after locking down the gloves & hoodie
calvin-johnson-045495d3e5c74830.jpg

Wish I wiouldve been on this more, I couldve helped out. Wasnt too much hype around this collections in LV. I mean, eventually stuff sold out but when i was there at 10AM it was full stocked. Whats the biggest size the hoodie comes in?

Back
Top Bottom