Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

i'm a size 9 in jordans with a little bit of wiggle room(got wide feet though)....should I stick with 9 or go for the 8.5?
help please cause I want to pull the trigger soon! :D

The Vapor Jets are up on Champs website but it's saying they're unavailable for purchase :\.

Champs and all them sites usally do that ish. Its stupid. I have gone on a couple of times seen stuff I wanted and nothing

^, I agree, that is so generic and not even Dri-FIT, dude deserves something better than that. On a random note, I noticed CJ went back to Vapor Elite Lows for the rest of the games after debuting his sig cleat on Thanksgiving; I wonder why.

Lamest shirt I have ever seen.  They could've done sooo much better.  A shirt that says 1964? Come on Nike.

Nike should have come correct with his sig line. That record will hold until next season when he breaks it again. He is aiming for 2000+ 

Guys please be reasonable.

Victor Cruz will never see his own sig :tongue:

Anyways, I will be extremely upset if they don't drop a trainer version of calvin's cleat by years end :x :pimp:
hopefully it's a full zoom air or lunarlon type cushioning and not that ugly 360 bag used on the flyposites

1iexpy.png

Guys please be reasonable.

Victor Cruz will never see his own sig :tongue:

Anyways, I will be extremely upset if they don't drop a trainer version of calvin's cleat by years end :x :pimp:
hopefully it's a full zoom air or lunarlon type cushioning and not that ugly 360 bag used on the flyposites

1iexpy.png

THIS my man, I am so tired of Nike throwing big Air Max bags on every trainer/shoe and calling it good.

You should be able to get the huaraches all day under 250$ the only pain is the hoody. I've had a large and need a medium but the only people with them are resellers.

^^ What was the retail on the hoody? I have no problem spending around around $100 over retail for a pair of kicks but dudes on eBay are charging $150 for a goddamn Nike hoody. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get the HAT ONLINE right now or in the near future? it's hard to find this stuff anywhere

Finally got a pair of Huaraches from a friend of a friend. Paid $175 shipped! Really got lucky and I owe both of them one for looking out!

Now I just gotta find a non Sandusky XXL hoodie and I'll be straight. Wish the socks weren't so high or I'd try and cop a pair from eBay. Actually I still might want a pair after I see the shoes in person, lol

Will post pics when I get the shoes (hopefully Friday or Saturday!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom