Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

If anyone wants the Megatron Hoody at retail, $70, with free shipping go to your closest Nike Store with a Mac computer and ask to go on NikeFind or have an associate do it and search Megatron. The hoody is available in sizes L-XXL Calling does not work but if you use their Mac terminal it works. The stores that have this feature are all the full price stores and the new look outlets. GL and if anyone gets there hand on a medium hoody hit me up!

Can anyone confirm this works? ^^^ I don't have a Mac otherwise I'd try. Need an XXL hoodie if someone wants to be kind and help me out :wink:

Can anyone confirm this works? ^^^ I don't have a Mac otherwise I'd try. Need an XXL hoodie if someone wants to be kind and help me out
wink.gif
You cant do anything on your own computer LOL... He's saying you need to go to a NikeStore with a Mac computer...

If anyone wants the Megatron Hoody at retail, $70, with free shipping go to your closest Nike Store with a Mac computer and ask to go on NikeFind or have an associate do it and search Megatron. The hoody is available in sizes L-XXL Calling does not work but if you use their Mac terminal it works. The stores that have this feature are all the full price stores and the new look outlets. GL and if anyone gets there hand on a medium hoody hit me up!
Thanks for the info. Anyone know of any Nike Stores in the Philly area? I'm trying to get a Large before they sell out. :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
If you serch Megatron on eastbay a banner will pop-up on the results saying "Eastbay will be receiving the Nike CJ Megatron in May of 2013."  Is this the collection or the cleats maybe?

If you serch Megatron on eastbay a banner will pop-up on the results saying "Eastbay will be receiving the Nike CJ Megatron in May of 2013."  Is this the collection or the cleats maybe?
They will be the cleats.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone got any more info on those new Megatrons a few posts up? Looking really jiggy :pimp:.

I know they're legit, Justin Durant (Detroit linebacker) said he went to nikes room at the Super Bowl and was talking on twitter about Calvin's shoes coming out. Durant said they come out in April, and if you type in "megatron" on eastbay it says the Nike megatron is coming this may. Either way were only a few months away from the lions CW megatrons

Back
Top Bottom