Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I'm wearing my Huaraches for the first time tonight. I wish I had some spare insoles or something, the ones they come with are too sick :lol:.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized the logos on the heel are part of the fabric, not ironed on so they won't fade away :pimp:.

EDIT 2: I guess I got some wide feet or something because I can't strap them :frown:.

Last edited:
I'm wearing my Huaraches for the first time tonight. I wish I had some spare insoles or something, the ones they come with are too sick
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized the logos on the heel are part of the fabric, not ironed on so they won't fade away
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: I guess I got some wide feet or something because I can't strap them
frown.gif
 I have pretty narrow feet and had a hard time strapping them as well... 

I'm wearing my Huaraches for the first time tonight. I wish I had some spare insoles or something, the ones they come with are too sick
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized the logos on the heel are part of the fabric, not ironed on so they won't fade away
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: I guess I got some wide feet or something because I can't strap them
frown.gif
i have pretty narrow feet and it was hard to strap em for me too....

Traveling to Detroit for work.  Stopped at the Champs in Dearborn/Fairlane today.  The Huaraches are sold out.  They still have the Flyposites.  I grabbed a pair of gloves.

Last edited:
Finally copped a pair off ebay. Paid more than I expected but I really wanted these in the collection so I made it work.

Im so happy... had someone look out for retail plus ship!!! These things r amazing in person .. I kinda want the socks now smh lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212  

Im so happy... had someone look out for retail plus ship!!! These things r amazing in person .. I kinda want the socks now smh lol

The socks make the FW even better so its worth the price just be on the look out since they post for 40$ shipped at times but they don't last long.

Back
Top Bottom