Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

you guys are right, these do fit big...ordered a size 9 when i'm usually an 8.5, and i can feel some space between my feet and the shoe at the toebox area. Wish i couldn't gotten an 8.5! :smh:

Wish I would've seen this collection coming out before now. Those Huaraches are awesome as well as the Vapor Jet 2.0s. I checked eBay and there's barely any pairs (of the Huaraches). If anyone has a 10 for a reasonable price or can put me in contact with someone who does, shoot me a PM :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:.

Last edited:
wish he would have hit 2k tho
I wish he would have also. The Lions were trying to help out. Megatron is going to be a beast next season.
My boy just me gave me a pair of the Elite socks again. NICE!
Now I can wear them during my football games.

Wish I would've seen this collection coming out before now. Those Huaraches are awesome as well as the Vapor Jet 2.0s. I checked eBay and there's barely any pairs (of the Huaraches). If anyone has a 10 for a reasonable price or can put me in contact with someone who does, shoot me a PM
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Have you seen the Megatron TR1s? Sick!

Anyone know where I can find the CJ81 megatron hoodie or megatron dri fit shirt? I am in Colorado, pretty sure they didn't make it out this way. Thanks!

These dudes on eBay are THIRSTY for a profit :lol:. I guess I can't blame em though :\. No pair of Huaraches are listed for less than $220 (most of them $250+ BINs) and they all just sit there with no bids and usually don't sell. I messaged the sellers of the few size 10s that I've seen and offered $220 shipped and none of them wanna budge :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Last edited:
These dudes on eBay are THIRSTY for a profit
laugh.gif
. I guess I can't blame em though
ohwell.gif
. No pair of Huaraches are listed for less than $220 (most of them $250+ BINs) and they all just sit there with no bids and usually don't sell. I messaged the sellers of the few size 10s that I've seen and offered $220 shipped and none of them wanna budge
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I hate that ish. I msg someone for the socks $45 thru paypal. Listed them at $50. Person would be getting same $$$$ after fees.
I was lucky though. My boy threw a pair my way.

How do the Huaraches fit? If I'm a 10 should I get a 10? I'm hoping they fit big so I can squeeze into a 9 :lol:.

These dudes on eBay are THIRSTY for a profit
laugh.gif
. I guess I can't blame em though
ohwell.gif
. No pair of Huaraches are listed for less than $220 (most of them $250+ BINs) and they all just sit there with no bids and usually don't sell. I messaged the sellers of the few size 10s that I've seen and offered $220 shipped and none of them wanna budge
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
For how rare of a release this was it's not surprising. Most people don't even know this shoe exists and when they do find out it's always like, "Damn those are sick, when did they release?" If you can get em at low $200 or $250 I would hop on them now since they will not be dropping in price anytime soon...or probably ever.

^ Nice, thanks for the info. I'll switch my search to a 9 or 9.5.
For how rare of a release this was it's not surprising. Most people don't even know this shoe exists and when they do find out it's always like, "Damn those are sick, when did they release?" If you can get em at low $200 or $250 I would hop on them now since they will not be dropping in price anytime soon...or probably ever.
I'm more than willing to pay $200 for them, but most sellers have them listed at over $250. And 90% of those pairs aren't even close to going for $250. They just sit there for the duration of the auction and go unsold and then get relisted. At some point the sellers gotta realize that they're not gonna get that $150 profit they hoped for and just take the $100.

This one guy first listed them on 12/31 for $250 and they didn't sell. Then he relisted them for $240 and they didn't sell, so I offered him $220 shipped w/ payment as a gift since that's pretty much what he would've got after eBay/PayPal fees anyway. He didn't take the offer and relisted them for $230 :smh: :smh:. I hope they sell this time so he gets his ~$200 after fees :lol:.

Last edited:
This one guy first listed them on 12/31 for $250 and they didn't sell. Then he relisted them for $240 and they didn't sell, so I offered him $220 shipped w/ payment as a gift since that's pretty much what he would've got after eBay/PayPal fees anyway. He didn't take the offer and relisted them for $230 :smh: :smh:. I hope they sell this time so he gets his ~$200 after fees :lol:.

Don't pay as a gift. Just pay the 4%. You'll get burned if anything happens.

^ Yeah I know, but he has perfect feedback with over 400 transactions so I wasn't expecting any shenanigans.

It might not be him. I had an instance where the post office held on to a package for three weeks, before finally shipping it back to him. They never even attempted to deliver and I thought they were lost so I filed a claim. You using paypal protects you, and the seller should use insurance.

How do the Huaraches fit? If I'm a 10 should I get a 10? I'm hoping they fit big so I can squeeze into a 9 :lol:.

I wouldn't get a smaller size, the strap might not fit 100% perfect. My 13 fits tight as hell when I strap them. and they don't strap all the way :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom