Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Hey JM - thanks for the info, as always. Quick question...yesterday Nike tweeted out a photo of Calvin in Brooklyn working with some younger players. The shoes he's wearing appear to be his trainers in volt and Honalulu blue. Does this sound like the trainers that will release?

I was hoping somebody from this thread would be at the event. ButchasJayZ, could you see what shoes Calvin was wearin'?  

yea I think I'll hold out for the trainers, more useful to me.  Cleats I can't really soccer in, so unless I joined flag football or something, which does sound fun.
Plus those Black/Siver look so sharp, maybe sharper than the Blue/Silver

Hey JM - thanks for the info, as always. Quick question...yesterday Nike tweeted out a photo of Calvin in Brooklyn working with some younger players. The shoes he's wearing appear to be his trainers in volt and Honalulu blue. Does this sound like the trainers that will release?

There is a Volt/Royal (not sure of the exact Royal on the shoe) version of the training shoe...it will be a small, more limited release on 7/6 (combine pack)...

That is the shoe that he was wearing during the Yardline appearance...

JM

I'm so happy my favorite player is finally getting the recognition from nike. Can't wait to buy up a lot of this stuff.

Whoa. I think I'm gonna faint. I need those trainers! Thanks to ButchasJAYZ, JM, and everybody else for the info and photos.

You will now find me camping in the D. 

Yea glad I was torn between the Black/Silver and Blue/Silver on NDC preorder.

Just preordered the Black/Blue cleat, so nice looking.

Weren't there some white shorts?  Might have to visit MI and fam around the 11th.

I just preordered the blue and silver Elite cleats from Nike for softball season.  I think they will be great even though they are for football

Why's it have '35' on the tongue tho? If i didn't know he was wearing them i woulda thought they were a KD shoe.

they finally decided to release CJ stuff in michigan? im honestly shocked.

ill go instore and check it out

Back
Top Bottom