Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Same here. I don't have wide feet but the straps on my size 10 are tight as hell. I can get them strapped so the "Megatron" is centered, but I imagine a 10.5 would be alot easier.

Last edited:
If anyones got a 10 or 10.5 in the huarache please hit me up!!! I've got the flys but i'm only finding size 9s and stuff in the huaraches

Yeah size 12 I couldn't strap down without it suffocating my foot. 13 fits like a dream really happy I was able to snag two of em for retail

same here with the 12...i just had them in my closet wishing i rock them and the 13 from the other day fits perfect

Last edited:
Same here. I don't have wide feet but the straps on my size 10 are tight as hell. I can get them strapped so the "Megatron" is centered, but I imagine a 10.5 would be alot easier.
if u wanna get rid of those 10s lemme know lol
wink.gif

Big up to sadpandabearguy for the DS huraches in a 9.5. This shoe is nuts and I see why my roommate wanted it so bad. Also got the t-shirt. Just needing the socks now and his bday gift will be complete.

you're one hell of a room mate.

His gf is helping me out. I think she wants all the glory, which I don't care, and wanted to pay for the shoes rather than splitting the costs. I'm grabbing the shirt and socks.

As long as he's happy, which he will be, all the logistics don't matter to me.

Do y'all wear the hoodie? I got size large a little big for me, usually large fits me hah I'm skinny but 6'0 looking for a medium now.

You think I can have hopes if I see any pop up at champs or what not? I'm looking to get one more cause I love the hoodie and I wear this one to work and want one to use when I go out.

Copped the hoody from a fellow NTer and it got here last week. Runs a little big but it'll probably be fine after a wash/dry cycle. So sick though :pimp:. Unfortunately I won't be able to wear it until next year :lol: the weather just broke here in Philly, not cold enough for hoodies anymore.

Now all I need is another pair of Huaraches to stash away. Theyre by far my favorite shoes that ive gotten in the past few years. I saw a reasonably priced 9.5 on eBay but the strap on my 10s is pretty tight so I know the 9.5 would've been no good for me. The hunt continues.

Last edited:
From Nike.com

[h2]Nike Football[/h2]
    [h3]CJ81 Elite TD Cleat[/h3]
    Black/Silver
    Style# 596631-009
    $120
    Blue/Silver
    Style# 596631-400
    $120
    White/Black
    Style# 596631-001
    $120

Assuming these cleats look halfway decent, will be picking up a pair for pick up/rec football.

I take it we will never see those Huaraches again? I finally copped a second pair and can finally wear one pair. Can't wait to put them on this weekend

Back
Top Bottom