Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Can you feel any part of the strap digging on the top of the foot? Like the medial side where the strap folds, is there a piece of material that you feel? I didn't like the KD IV because part of the strap was on the inside of the shoe. Looks like the tongue gives it some cushion from the strap on these.

^^

I wouldn't jump the gun so quickly. This is a good shoe but I don't see these selling out at places anytime soon. I'd wait till you can get them below $100

^The thing is, the Champs that has them is an hour+ away. Might as well buy them online at $120 than spend on gas. I'll just patiently wait for the exclusion to be lifted.
ohwell.gif
DAMN you live in the country or something you not trying to travel an hour away for the shoes to get them on discount.  Shoot here in Northern VA everything is basically an hour away and we are a major city.  I traveled about two hours just to pick up the Toro's for my wife, we have tons of bad drivers out this way.  Go on and pick those up so you don't have to worry about it later.

Nike ruined a good shirt by making the other half of the lion's face a shoe. Come on guys.

^^
I wouldn't jump the gun so quickly. This is a good shoe but I don't see these selling out at places anytime soon. I'd wait till you can get them below $100
Yeah I need to stop coming into this thread and not think about this shoe.

DAMN you live in the country or something you not trying to travel an hour away for the shoes to get them on discount.  Shoot here in Northern VA everything is basically an hour away and we are a major city.  I traveled about two hours just to pick up the Toro's for my wife, we have tons of bad drivers out this way.  Go on and pick those up so you don't have to worry about it later.

I love driving. I would've went and got them yesterday if i lived in the country, drove a Prius and gas is $2 per gallon :lol: The amount I spend on gas would make the discount null. I think I will wait it out as not a lot of peeps are looking for them and I already have black and blue Kobe 2 weeks ago and another blue Kobe that's coming out this Saturday.

Does DTLR double box or throw the shoes in a bag?

I think they do not sure. I only ordered from Villa and City Gear, which they do, I assume DTLR does too.

Last edited:
Still don't understand how Nike has labeled these the "Detroit' color way using royal blue in place of Honolulu. Didn't stop me from purchasing however. I guess that's all that matters.

What's Honolulu? A shade of blue?

EDIT: NVM. Didn't know what they were thinking with royal either. Doesn't match the uniforms one bit. Had they released with the correct shade of Blue, I'd have copped just to go with the hoodie

Last edited:
I know they released a few months ago but finally got my hands on the Lesean McCoy Huarache Free Shields. Man, is that a comfortable shoe. Wish they made more. 

Last edited:
the blue / silver cw is clean :nthat:

the commercial with puff came out cool too :smokin

got my CJ logo shirt off NDC the other day... looks good in person.

New Nike Calvin commercials with Puff.

Calvin & Johnson: Speed Unleashed - Johnson's gonna shoulder the load, so Calvin can do what Calvin does best. nike diddy

behind the scenes, desean jackson, demaryius thomas cj 81

:smokin

Last edited:
What's the hype behind this shoe? Is it still available? Other than the Zoom Revis 1 I haven't paid much attention to football sig kicks.

Excuse the ignorance.

Thanks.

What's the hype behind this shoe? Is it still available? Other than the Zoom Revis 1 I haven't paid much attention to football sig kicks.

Excuse the ignorance.

Thanks.
There is little to no hype behind this sig. It's flown under the radar for the most part and is still widely available at most spots. I'd see if I could get a discount if you're interested in buying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom