Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

But my Trojans only won 23 of them 
ohwell.gif

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...jpg?fmt=jpg&qty=85&wid=620&hei=620&bgc=F5F5F5

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...jpg?fmt=jpg&qty=85&wid=620&hei=620&bgc=F5F5F5

Change the B to C, D, E, etc after the product code and you'll get the additional images (the product name does not matter in the link so in this example you see the Lunar Oneshot). This works for any product on the release calendar if they've uploaded the images to the repository. (They just appeared today, I've been checking).

I like that they are toned down with the white. Looks good from side profile but idk looks odd from birdseye view. I think I'll pass bring on the 2s.

Last edited:
The new color way is dope to me! IN here before dudes be like they should be a gs because they got a rose on them. I would love an Oregon ducks color way like the vs too. Would also like a real lions and Georgia tech color way

I dont mind the rose on the back. Not really feeling the roses mixed in with the red. The colorway itself is legit though.

dope.

I'm glad they're not another oregon colorway. IMO Nike over does it with all the Ducks product.....unless you go there or you're an alum whats the appeal.

dope.

I'm glad they're not another oregon colorway. IMO Nike over does it with all the Ducks product.....unless you go there or you're an alum whats the appeal.
The appeal is also targeted for people who are passionate about Nike as a brand and Nike's history. 

^, exactly. And also the HYPE. A lot of Oregon product is limited so it's a haven for resellers. Nike releases this Rose Bowl CW but not the Honolulu blue/silver CW? Dumb IMO.

dope.

I agree all the different Oregon cOlorways are getting out of control. I own 1 Oregon sneaker and itS a promo sample... its being a promo sample is the main reason I bought it it just happened to be An Oregon colorway...

I just looked on the NDC help launch page and they are not listed for release anymore. What's up???????

Back
Top Bottom