Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

wow rose bowls dropped on eastbay ? glad i came back in here or i would've never know

i think i might chance it tho and wait till the restriction is off of them.. repped either way @Yu

I know us sz13 heads get the shaft from nike a lot

But u would think after watching niketalk for 15 years.......they would realize the problem and solve it..........

Aaaaaaand no sz13

I swear they only made 1000 pairs of sz13 each color

Wait. More like 100

You mean 10 pairs, right?

Amazes me that a shoe geared towards athletes would only go to a 12, and a couple of 13s..

I know us sz13 heads get the shaft from nike a lot

But u would think after watching niketalk for 15 years.......they would realize the problem and solve it..........

It's unbelievable, these and the revis' we're brutal to sz 13 wearers :smh:
Aaaaaaand no sz13

I swear they only made 1000 pairs of sz13 each color

Wait. More like 100
you all stole the words out of my mouth... I need these rosebowls somethin fearce

My RoseBowls came in today, East Bay is apparently still run by monkeys and they shipped them in just a white plastic bag, so the box came in destroyed and I'm very upset. :frown:

Eastbay put the dreaded sticker on the top of the Rose Bowl box but if you are careful it can be removed without any damage to the box. Shoes are dope, glad they released again after the failure on NDC!

I called EastBay and complained about the box being destroyed, and they said they would send me a $10 Gift Card but they can't give me another pair because they are sold out of my sizes (12,13).

Back
Top Bottom